Who has what?

Started by cable2099, August 29, 2007, 12:32PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 29, 2007, 12:32PM Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 03:56PM by cable2099
I think that if we also had four more heroes to choose from instead of the Villians. I would have choosen: Cable, Iron Fist, She-Hulk and The Punisher (If he was free to be choosen.) Who would you have choosen? BTW this post does not bite it is not going to infect you, so people can leave feedback and vote also. 

So only two people have the Gold Edition? Come on people dont be shy. This is a poll not a game of Russian Roulette.

um... your poll has only started for a few days and not all MUA players come here...

EDIT: I don't own the DLC nor Gold Edition...

September 01, 2007, 04:10PM #5 Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 04:12PM by Teancum
Neither.  I have MUAPC and MUAXbox.  I'm not all that interested in Gold Edition, as I think the 360 version's lighting looks horrid.  It's bloom central.  I'd say 99.9% of your players here either have it on PC only.  Some have it on PSP or other consoles, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if you and 'Curse are the only ones who own it for 360. 

September 01, 2007, 09:02PM #6 Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 09:04PM by cable2099
What about you, Blizz? I know that you have one or the other especially since you gave me a copy of the team bonuses. Unless of course you got a copy of the team bonuses from someone else? BTW I changed the poll to have neither on it.

I guess the reason for most guys to have it on the PC is bcuz of the mods made here. Check this thread:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=548.0

So than if most of the people have it on PC would it not have made more sense to have a Gold Edition for the PC also? Because than we could have more slots over 27 and we can change the villians to heroes or vice versa. Would be cool to have a 33 member Ultimate Villain Alliance including the mods?

Yes, it would be cool to have all the DLC stuff released officially to the PC version, PS2, etc. but I do not agree with your argument there.

1. Most console gamers don't come here. This is a site for (Marvel) mods, which are not prevalent in (next-gen) console games.

2. The poll MC provided doesn't mean anything at all! Only 18 "persons" have voted. It is not statistically significant!

Here we go again... the whole 'conspiracy' theory on the MUA Gold.  Face it.  This is primarily a console game.  I 100% Guarantee the the PC version sold less than any other version of the game.  We ain't getting the Gold Edition, it's never going to happen.  So chill on the subject.

I 100% guarantee the GBA is the least sold. Anyway, MOST gamers who do NOT know this site will most likely get the 360 version, as it has good graphics, two exclusive playables, and the 8 DLC. If they are members of this forum, most likely they will get the PC.

Actually, I think that most people here had the PC version, then found this site.
If I had enough money to buy a 360, well, I'd spend it most likely on booze, but I'd be really tempted to get a 360 and MUA GE.

Also, if I was Activision, and had to make to choice to either release or not the DLC for PC, I probably would consider it to be a non-profitable idea.

If I was Activision, I'd go ahead and get to work on a new update to this engine with a new game :laugh:

Quote from: Midnight Curse on September 02, 2007, 10:12PM
I 100% guarantee the GBA is the least sold.

Different developer, different game entirely.  Yes, same characters and all that, but it's a sprite-based game.  It hardly fits in the same category.