Author Topic: JubilationLee's Loading Screens and Huds  (Read 12525 times)

Offline JubilationLee

• Uncanny Member
  • Upvotes: 7
  • Does a mall babe eat chili fries?
    • View Profile
Re: JubilationLee's Loading Screens and Huds
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 06:50pm »
Now, I haven't tested this because I haven't put the Spider-Gwen mod in my game YET. But here's a Gwen loading screen for it. Let me know if it's working all good. :thumbsup:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqrrPDo9FPESgWjgKVveAzbt7z5v
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 02:33pm by JubilationLee »
'Don't make me sad, don't make me cry. Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough, I don't know why'

Offline JubilationLee

• Uncanny Member
    • View Profile
'Don't make me sad, don't make me cry. Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough, I don't know why'

Offline Outsider

• From The Darkest Realm
  • Admin
  • Incredible Member
  • Upvotes: 233
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2019, 08:25pm »
Nice work, Ms. Lee. I particularly like that Defenders one and the Christopher Reeve Superman one. (I dig the old school.) Keep 'em coming. Will try them out when I have a chance to.

Offline JubilationLee

• Uncanny Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2019, 09:28pm »
Nice work, Ms. Lee. I particularly like that Defenders one and the Christopher Reeve Superman one. (I dig the old school.) Keep 'em coming. Will try them out when I have a chance to.

Thanks you! I got a few more I've got in mind and coming soon. But I have to agree, old school is totally cool. :thumbsup:

I'll love to hear what you think of the loading screens when you do check 'em out.