Nick's Voice Packs: Enchantress Booster/Mod Update

Started by nickjustint, December 09, 2017, 05:19AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: nickjustint on December 30, 2017, 09:51PM
It is Doom's Will that you check out:
Main post updated with
DOCTOR DOOM  :doom:

OMG! I can't believe it, you actually did it!

Lex Lang is the definitive voice for Doom, and I had no idea he had voiced him outside of Earth's Mightiest Heroes...

Oh, and by the way, could you tell me where I can find Vision's sound files from Marvel Heroes? It's for my upcoming Vision mod; I tried using his NPC voice but they are simply too limited (simple lines, no _m sounds etc).

Thanks, and keep the good work with soundsets!
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Quote from: Maegawa on December 30, 2017, 10:54PM
OMG! I can't believe it, you actually did it!

Lex Lang is the definitive voice for Doom, and I had no idea he had voiced him outside of Earth's Mightiest Heroes...

Oh, and by the way, could you tell me where I can find Vision's sound files from Marvel Heroes? It's for my upcoming Vision mod; I tried using his NPC voice but they are simply too limited (simple lines, no _m sounds etc).

Thanks, and keep the good work with soundsets!

I love when actors reprise their roles in Marvel stuff, especially when they're as good at the character as he is.

Thank you for the kind words.
Also regarding Vision, Check your PMS ;)

Thanks for your hard work with these voice packs!
Actually Captain America's voice is also his EMH one.

Quote from: nickjustint on December 30, 2017, 09:51PM
It is Doom's Will that you check out:
Main post updated with
DOCTOR DOOM  :doom:

Hell yeah, don't mean to be a pain but could you get Black Panther and Scarlet Witch as well?

Quote from: Julio Cabral on December 31, 2017, 04:05AM
Thanks for your hard work with these voice packs!
Actually Captain America's voice is also his EMH one.
Thanks Julio :)

Quote from: Darthpool on January 01, 2018, 05:51PM
Hell yeah, don't mean to be a pain but could you get Black Panther and Scarlet Witch as well?
Well funny you say that, Black Panther hopefully will be next!
Scarlet Witch will come a bit later as her voice files were included in a large generic sound package and not individual orgnanised ones like the other characters, so I have to sort through like 10000 audio clips to find it :eek:, but soon as I desperately want her to be done too :)

Quote from: nickjustint on January 01, 2018, 08:50PM
Well funny you say that, Black Panther hopefully will be next!
Scarlet Witch will come a bit later as her voice files were included in a large generic sound package and not individual orgnanised ones like the other characters, so I have to sort through like 10000 audio clips to find it :eek:, but soon as I desperately want her to be done too :)
Cool

The Wakandan Royal Family extends a royal invitation to check out:
Main post updated with
BLACK PANTHER   :panther:

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on January 02, 2018, 01:58PM
You're doing an amazing job with these voice packs, congrats :)

Thanks a lot, I'm having fun making them which helps :)

So are you only doing characters from the base game or would you consider modded characters as well. I think someone like Star Lord could use one cause clips from the movie just sound way too awkward and out of place for me.

Quote from: Darthpool on January 03, 2018, 11:52PM
So are you only doing characters from the base game or would you consider modded characters as well. I think someone like Star Lord could use one cause clips from the movie just sound way too awkward and out of place for me.

The plan is that I'll be doing all the characters, Including non official characters that we have mods for, soon (Star Lord,Angela, Loki, Rocket, etc)

I'll also be doing the Enhanced Skin voices from that game. (Wiccan, Spider-Gwen, Kate-Bishop etc)

I'll also hopefully be able to do some for modded characters who were Team Ups. (Gamora, Angel, Quicksilver etc.) Obivously they will have less audio fles for them but hopefully I can put something together.

Quote from: nickjustint on January 04, 2018, 12:01AM
The plan is that I'll be doing all the characters, Including non official characters that we have mods for, soon (Star Lord,Angela, Loki, Rocket, etc)

I'll also be doing the Enhanced Skin voices from that game. (Wiccan, Spider-Gwen, Kate-Bishop etc)

I'll also hopefully be able to do some for modded characters who were Team Ups. (Gamora, Angel, Quicksilver etc.) Obivously they will have less audio fles for them but hopefully I can put something together.
That's awesome, good luck.