Nick's Voice Packs: Enchantress Booster/Mod Update

Started by nickjustint, December 09, 2017, 05:19AM

Previous topic - Next topic
ATTENTION
frozenblood, I'd like to direct your attention to the very first rule at The Outsider's Crypt...

Quote from: Outsider on April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

NOTE TO ALL:
-Do not edit or re-release these works without my approval. It took a lot of trial and error to do these mods & remixes.

By re-uploading and releasing one of my mods, you are in violation of rule #8 (violating author's rules) of the forum site rules listed here: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,2304.msg40183.html#msg40183.

That said, I'd like you to delete that download. If someone would like one of my mods, just direct them to where to go to download it. If you don't remember where you got it, just ask me. Remember to follow the rules.

Quote from: Outsider on December 17, 2017, 01:49PM
ATTENTION
frozenblood, I'd like to direct your attention to the very first rule at The Outsider's Crypt...

By re-uploading and releasing one of my mods, you are in violation of rule #8 (violating author's rules) of the forum site rules listed here: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,2304.msg40183.html#msg40183.

That said, I'd like you to delete that download. If someone would like one of my mods, just direct them to where to go to download it. If you don't remember where you got it, just ask me. Remember to follow the rules.
sorry. I post this link for a short time. don't hold evil on me. I deleted it. I just want this sound pack :)

This is an interesting project.  I'm curious, do you think it's possible to also pull voices for the DC characters, i.e. from the injustice games?

You think you could get Doctor Doom cause I was never able to get access to those. I'm not crazy about how he sounds in MUA.

Quote from: scottsum on December 20, 2017, 05:30PM
This is an interesting project.  I'm curious, do you think it's possible to also pull voices for the DC characters, i.e. from the injustice games?

Hey there! Well funny you say that. I actually have the Injustice voice files on my computer already and I probably can somehow get the Injustice 2 ones from my steam directory, I will tackle them at point hopefully so look out for that

Quote from: Darthpool on December 20, 2017, 07:30PM
You think you could get Doctor Doom cause I was never able to get access to those. I'm not crazy about how he sounds in MUA.

Agreed, I think his MH voice is a lot better, I will try to get that asap.

I really like these! DD is my favorite character! Do you have a list of characters you're working on?

Quote from: RyuzakiPWN on December 21, 2017, 08:31AM
I really like these! DD is my favorite character! Do you have a list of characters you're working on?

Thanks!

Well hopefully I can crank out all the available voices, I'm just doing it when I can. They don't take too long, the most time consuming part is that the files are just numbers and I have to sit and listen to like 300-500 random clips per character :D, but I've narrowed down an efficent way to organize them thankfully!

The next releases I think will be:

• Black Panther
  • Human Torch
  • Dr Strange

Let me know if theres anyone in particular you want to see and maybe I'll kick them higher up the list :)

War Machine
Iron Fist
Vision
Scarlet Witch
Punisher
Thor

That's all I can think of lol

Quote from: nickjustint on December 21, 2017, 12:57PM

The next releases I think will be:

• Black Panther
  • Human Torch
  • Dr Strange
And we are waiting for the soundpack of Angela :)

Main post updated with
CAPTAIN AMERICA :capamer:

Quote from: frozenblood on December 21, 2017, 02:21PM
And we are waiting for the soundpack of Angela :)
It will come eventually I promise, just getting some of the offfical characters out the way :)

Quote from: RyuzakiPWN on December 21, 2017, 01:32PM

War Machine
Iron Fist
Vision
Scarlet Witch
Punisher
Thor

That's all I can think of lol

These will all be coming as well at some point :)

are these all renamed and assigned to powers already, or would i need to go in and alter each one?

Quote from: sbarth13 on December 28, 2017, 09:24AM
are these all renamed and assigned to powers already, or would i need to go in and alter each one?

You just need to extract it to the directory, I've already pre-assigned them to all the sound catergories.
Characters will say things when you either knock around an opponent or when you kill an opponent, plus voice lines for a variety of other scenarios. (Level-UP, etc)
Plus new voice lines for when they use Xtreme powers.

So you don't need to do anything besides extract and replace :), let me know if you have any troubles.