Nick's Voice Packs: Enchantress Booster/Mod Update

Started by nickjustint, December 09, 2017, 05:19AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Grig 32 on June 01, 2018, 01:42AM
I was wondering if you'd already seperated all the Deadpool clips? I've been trying to sort them out for an XCom 2 mod but keep tripping over the Wolverine and Rocket clips that sound a lot like him >< the only one I've been able to DISTINCTLY identify as Deadpool is the Cowboy one :P

Also, if it's any help

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xkfzcc8qrrckyr0/AACxr46vPrMgBQ3FSVBXm0Vwa

Some folks on the internet posted a copy of the files that is MOSTLY sorted - I.E. what could be easily identified and sorted into each hero. Older heroes like Jean Grey, Scarlet Witch, Deadpool - etc - are all stuck in the InitialDownloadChunk folder (apparently the MH team used a different ID system when the game first launched) but a lot of stuff has been very nicely sorted if that will help :)

Hey! I've actually started sorting through his voice-files, some of the voices are SO similar, but I've been making progress with Deadpool (plus his Pirate and Cowboy ones) I've been sorting through InitialDownloadChunk but there's just SO MANY files that it's taking forever to sort them all out. I'll try and speed up the sorting (hopefully sooner than later) and I'll be happy to send you a folder of his clips when I've done it if you want.

Also anyone checking this thread out hoping for an update... check back tomorrow ;)

hi there! is it possible for you to post dr. doom's sounds in their raw wav format, labelled and such? the ones you used i mean, i would like to use those for a project im working on and im having trouble extracting the sounds from zsmeditor

Homo sapiens, bow down to your Homo Superior!
Main post updated with
MAGNETO    :magneto:

Looking for a new voice to steal your heart and time?
Main post updated with
BLACK CAT

Quote from: sbarth13 on July 05, 2018, 09:35AM
are these plug and play, or do i need to alter files?

Sorry for late reply, all you gotta do is extract to your install directory. As long as you have the character/mod installed it will overwrite it and that's it :)!

Greetings my commendable colleagues, it's a fine day for a new voice!
Main post updated with
BEAST  :beast:

Hank McCoy is my second favorite superhero and, since Rocket Raccoon was a launch hero for Marvel Heroes, Beast was my most wanted hero to be added to the game's roster. Additionally, my first and best friend in the Marvel Heroes community was a huge Beast fan. He was a Rocket fan, too, of course, but having to see him wait so long for his favorite hero to be added was tough. When the last hero spot in Advance Pack 3 was announced to be up to popular opinion, I campaigned for him big time, designed a banner, even reached out to Marvel Games' Bill Rosemann, who was following me on Twitter, and told him my friend's story. Beast did end up winning that slot and my friend was even allowed to write the official announcement topic on forums - but, ultimately he was released less than a year before the game shut down, I believe. Never got to play him as much as I should have...

On topic, Fred Tatasciore did a great job as Beast for Marvel Heroes (a role he had previously performed in the Wolverine and the X-Men cartoon) and I really appreciate having those voice lines available again. Thank you.
The one and only Raccoonatic Commander!

Quote from: leowyld on August 04, 2018, 07:37AM
Hank McCoy is my second favorite superhero and, since Rocket Raccoon was a launch hero for Marvel Heroes, Beast was my most wanted hero to be added to the game's roster. Additionally, my first and best friend in the Marvel Heroes community was a huge Beast fan. He was a Rocket fan, too, of course, but having to see him wait so long for his favorite hero to be added was tough. When the last hero spot in Advance Pack 3 was announced to be up to popular opinion, I campaigned for him big time, designed a banner, even reached out to Marvel Games' Bill Rosemann, who was following me on Twitter, and told him my friend's story. Beast did end up winning that slot and my friend was even allowed to write the official announcement topic on forums - but, ultimately he was released less than a year before the game shut down, I believe. Never got to play him as much as I should have...

On topic, Fred Tatasciore did a great job as Beast for Marvel Heroes (a role he had previously performed in the Wolverine and the X-Men cartoon) and I really appreciate having those voice lines available again. Thank you.

Hey man thats awesome to hear! I'm glad you guys got to play Beast while you could in Marvel Heroes, if only for a while! I really enjoyed Beast in Marvel Heroes as well. Thanks for sharing, I hope you enjoy using it :)

To celebrate the return of the Fantastic Four to comics, I thought I'd add the last F4 universe character Marvel Heroes character's voice to the game!
Main post updated with
SILVER SURFER  :silvers: