2018 on the Forums

Started by BaconWizard17, January 01, 2018, 09:54AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just so long as the posts actually have some meaning. That's what matters. I'd say we're on par for that, but don't want anyone getting spammy just to up the numbers. :D

That's a given. I'm just hoping there's some more quality contributions this month

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on May 02, 2018, 10:32AM
That's a given. I'm just hoping there's some more quality contributions this month

I'm slowly trying to come back with my releases (nothing can keep me away from MUA), the latest skins are just the tip of the iceberg; I'll probably release at least one mod this month...
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Gonna knock out some releases this month, been a mixture of being busy and recovering from a (minor) accident, but I'm back and excited to see what everyone's up to!

Quote from: Maegawa on May 02, 2018, 12:28PM
I'm slowly trying to come back with my releases (nothing can keep me away from MUA), the latest skins are just the tip of the iceberg; I'll probably release at least one mod this month...

Good to hear! I'm excited!

Quote from: nickjustint on May 02, 2018, 03:39PM
Gonna knock out some releases this month, been a mixture of being busy and recovering from a (minor) accident, but I'm back and excited to see what everyone's up to!

Yikes I hope you're alright. Good to hear that you'll be working on stuff this month

After may 15th, I'll be done with all of my testing, so I'll be able to return to skinning and hopefully work on some modding over the summer

I started this topic at the beginning of 2018 because I was worried about this site dying out. In 2017, we had posted less than any other year before that. However, I'm very glad to say that this year we were more active than the past 3 years. While the numbers are certainly an improvement, we also had so many major developments throughout this year. We even have a new Ultimate Alliance game on the way! Thank you to everyone for your contributions this year and for continuing to keep this site amazing.

Thank you for starting this topic. Your determine and enthusiasm to keep this site alive has inspired me and I'm sure others as well. Sometimes life gets in the way but we all find our way back to this great community.

As many mods as I've done and have been doing, I know that interest in this classic game will continue to diminish as time goes on. Something innovative or ground-breaking would need to happen to spark interest again. Nikita did refuel some fire by finding an experimental way to expand the roster to 33, but it had problems.