UltraMegaMagnus's stuff FOR MUA 2006 PC ONLY - NO REQUEST

Started by UltraMegaMagnus, January 28, 2018, 03:00PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Ceamonks890 on May 16, 2020, 04:11PM
Are one of these what you're looking for, Clarice? Have two Captain Marvel skins of Julio's backed up in my community archives:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/y0wmxb3g5mdgu0j/capt.marvel.igb/file
http://www.mediafire.com/file/nj3f5uukyvggo4p/capmarv.igb/file
Yes! this one is what i've been looking for..^_^ Thank you so much for sharing, u r the best! ^^
"If you're poking around in my mind, I will Portal you in front of a moving truck" :blink:

June 25, 2020, 09:24AM #226 Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 09:42AM by UltraMegaMagnus
Added Batman Beyond character mod:

WARNING:
THIS IS NOT A BOOSTER FOR BATMAN, IT IS IT'S OWN MOD BASED ON BLAW CODE

THIS MOD WILL CLASH WITH ELEKTRO MOD AS THEY SHARE SAME NUMBER

Special thx to:
All MUA Community, especially Outsider for every help given, Blaw Julio Cabral, Caemonk, Maegawa, Blacthulu, Baconwizard, nikita, Teancum, defogexa, Jayglass, Nick, Ecelon for providing models and everyone I forgot

Credits: DC, NetherRealm Studios, Warner Bros, Rocksteady, Raven Software, Activision and everyone I forgot

Moveset, voice:
Caemonks890

Skins & Mannequin:
-Animated from Injustice Mobile
-DC Legends Skins
-Batman Beyond from Arkham City

Models:
-Batarangs from Injustice Mobile

Sounds:
- Damian Wayne voice from Injustice 2
- Silent footstep
- sfx from Injustice 2, DC Legends and MUA

Loadscreen:
Credits to Outsider for the making of loadscreens

Coding:
Outsider, Blaw, Norrin Radd for Angel, Julio Cabral, Aventureimax, Raven software

https://www.mediafire.com/file/u3h9boclkqonqre/Batman_Beyond_Clash_with_Elektro_199_V1.7z/file

Congrats on your first mod! And welcome to the League of Modders! (That's not a real thing... :laugh:) You've taken a major leap in your already impressive list of accolades here. Keep up the amazing work.

This is great! Thank you for making this awesome Batman Beyond mod!

As I said on the Discord server, I'm very satisfied with the final results on Batman Beyond. Great job mate!

Excellent work UltraMegaMagnus! As I mentioned on the discord, I'm having a lot of fun with your mod. Thank you!
I look forward to version 2.0 and other mods of your own!
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

Amazing work as always!! ^^

Still stay tuned waiting for Invisible Woman new skin  :iwoman:
:laola:
"If you're poking around in my mind, I will Portal you in front of a moving truck" :blink:

Invisible Woman with updated hair physic is something I have in mind, I'll review available models  :iwoman:

Quote from: UltraMegaMagnus on July 24, 2020, 12:34AM
Invisible Woman with updated hair physic is something I have in mind, I'll review available models  :iwoman:
Yes please..^^ and btw  the mff model is already nice actually, but the hair look inflexible.. Im still hopping for physic version till now.. but IW super war version is good too i suggest.. ^^ she look beautifull on MSW (since she has no update skin) ^^  :iwoman:

July 24, 2020, 03:28AM #238 Last Edit: July 24, 2020, 03:34AM by UltraMegaMagnus
Quote from: Clarice on July 24, 2020, 01:07AM
Yes please..^^ and btw  the mff model is already nice actually, but the hair look inflexible.. Im still hopping for physic version till now.. but IW super war version is good too i suggest.. ^^ she look beautifull on MSW (since she has no update skin) ^^  :iwoman:

I'm testing MSW Invisible Woman, sadly can't put hair physic, I now notice that it causes clipping galore with hair physic(due to long hair and animation not being optimized for hair physic), even vanilla model does not have hair physic on her to avoid clipping it seems.

Quote from: UltraMegaMagnus on July 24, 2020, 03:28AM
I'm testing MSW Invisible Woman, sadly can't put hair physic, I now notice that it causes clipping galore with hair physic(due to long hair and animation not being optimized for hair physic), even vanilla model does not have hair physic on her to avoid clipping it seems.
Aww...so sad :( but how about the gameplay? is it going well? is it smooth? I think it doesnt matter i mean if just bcz her hair as long as she's doesnt get buggy, right? Btw any plan making MFF Sue hair physic? ^^