Remastered Interface - Updated 02-05-2022 by ak2yny

Started by UltraMegaMagnus, February 01, 2018, 01:44PM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 21, 2019, 10:14AM #30 Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 10:20AM by UltraMegaMagnus
updated the file, I forgot to add file from Remaster in previous version (correct placement for Comic simulator mission, character name and pause menu) and I updated the PNG portrait located in texs folder with a custom one aiming at making it consistent with the overall theming of Remastered.

I did not removed any part of the PNG file this time, because otherwise you get an ugly shadow layer.
Compatible for MUA 2006 only, should not have compatibility issue with any pack.

Link updated in the first post.

December 04, 2019, 11:06AM #31 Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 09:15AM by powpowpower
anybody have a problem with the passives at the bottom of the Character Selects\detail\stats page? mine is just showing up as the script callout?

EDIT: FIGURED IT OUT

I added the widescreen intro videos from the Remaster Edition. Fmod and Zoe mode are not included, because they were not part of the original release. Beenox and Sofdec are removed, because they're not widescreen. There are still enough intro videos for the major companies working on the game (Raven, Activision, Vicarious Vision, Marvel).

Does this work with the 50 roster hack? Nice work!

Quote from: edward on April 09, 2021, 09:06AM
Does this work with the 50 roster hack? Nice work!

Of course. This only affects the UI (which the roster hacks don't touch). So download away :)

Updates:
- Online menu interface is (partly) supported now. Only the menus we were able to test. Many thanks to Nicaras for testing.
- The main menu now includes the "Exit Game" button info.

The download in the first post has been updated

Updates:
- Improved menu help text colours (from grey to white).
- Fixed the Options title in the options menu.
- Finished the online menus.
- Removed controllers textures. Use the Ultimate Contoller Support mod instead.

The download in the first post has been updated