FINAL RELEASE: Next-Gen MOD

Started by Noelemahc, January 07, 2007, 11:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: thetommyboy2002 on September 07, 2007, 01:57PM
One more post in this thread, and I'll move for you to be banned.

At this point, I'm seconding that movement.

Quote from: cable2099 on September 07, 2007, 08:46AM
How did I know someone was going to say that? Piece of advice to people who release skins: Dont release a skin that is not complete ala no HUD. Would we have liked it if Raven had left the HUD off of some of their skin releases? For one thing I dont know how to make a HUD and if I am going to download a skin I would at least want it to be completed by the author. What is the point of releasing a skin if it has no HUD? Better not to release it then. I call it lazy on the creator's part. Why make different HUD's for other characters that people are not happy with but they can not make one for the fourth costume of MK? Answer me that question please. This is one of those cause and effect things. Cause: No HUD for the skin. Effect: Me complaining. If someone had done the HUD in the first place than I would not be complaining about it.

Dude, do we owe you something? NO. So stop fuckin spamming this thread with your useless posts.

Something about a pot and a kettle..........

Anyway, I have half a mind to delete everything related to this incident for being so absolutely useless, but I want tommy's warning to be viewed.

September 09, 2007, 09:26AM #108 Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 09:29AM by msmarvel2007
May I put my two cents worth in? I am new to this site as people know and I have read many of his posts and I am really surprised he was not banned awhile ago. I dont think it is a good idea to keep him on here but we do not need to stoop to his level by using bad language because it makes the whole site look bad to newcomers. I dont want to offend anyone with this post but I felt I needed to say it.

I guess cable2099 ain't comin' back.

September 21, 2007, 11:05AM #110 Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 11:08AM by Padishar
On a more positive note,
thx for releasing this,
was a bit disappointed when I bought M:UA yesterday to not see moony and colossus in it...
<3

hi  im new with MUA and i wanted to add this colossos.
i have put all files from the download in right place but stil when i play as the heroes they have no powers,
am i doing something wrong or have i missed something ?

First, I'd rather download the "official characters alpha" mod. This "next-gen" mod is included in that one, plus another additional 2 characters (actually 9, but only 2 available at the same time), among other things.

Second, you have to start a new game (without carrying stats), otherwise stuff like that may happen.

I just thought I would write in, and say thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'm a long term fan of the marvel universe, and when I saw UA come out I was thrilled by the concept, but somewhat ambivalent about the way that the various video game companies divided up the characters. It is nothing less than a joy to see that some few, dedicated fans have decided to bridge the gaps, and out of their own tireless efforts provide character for those of us less capable of such technomancy.

In other news:

I GOT MY RUSSIAN!!!

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

Thanks again :)

woo made this is? if  Blizz did i LURVES colosus  (no homo. if not... i love it anyway...!

Is this for the PS2?
What FF character am I?

Cloud from Final Fantasy VII

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

No, check the Console Versions forum for any PS2 mods.

I have installed the mod as instructed. However when trying to run the game, you can see the game start in the task bar but then stops and does not run the game. Not sure what to do. Any assistance would be appreciated.