FINAL RELEASE: Next-Gen MOD

Started by Noelemahc, January 07, 2007, 11:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
lol, it's entirely possible, that I just maybe, overlooked that part.

D'oh

btw, big thanks to anyone that worked on this project.  I hate it when other platforms get exclusive content to a game.  Much props to you folks for porting this over.  Works/looks great. 

Hi guys,

Awesome mod.  However, (and this is the dumb part) can anyone please upload the original copies of the files -- items.engb, herostat.engb, review_paths.engb and simulator.engb? 

I was so excited at the prospect of being able to play as Moonknight that I accidentally backed-up the .itab files instead. 

From http://marvelmods.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=22&Itemid=31, there's really nothing that states that you can't play your old saved games once you put the patch on, even in the included README file, so yes, I can't continue my current game.

I was only recently able to purchase the game last Friday, and now I can't load my game.

Many thanks to the mod authors and fellow Moonknight fans!

Any time you add new characters or simulator missions you have to start over.  Old savegames won't work.  However, if you start a new game, then save over your old one you should still have all of your characters at the same level they were + have any costumes you unlocked.

Quote from: Teancum on April 23, 2007, 02:26PM
Any time you add new characters or simulator missions you have to start over.  Old savegames won't work.  However, if you start a new game, then save over your old one you should still have all of your characters at the same level they were + have any costumes you unlocked.

Many thanks for the info.  I guess it'd be okay to start over if it meant I could use MoonKnight --- plus, if the character's levels are the same, it'd be easier.  Thanks!

I would recommend installing the PSP mod as well before you start over.  That way you've got 27 characters and don't have to start over again later.

Quote from: Teancum on April 23, 2007, 02:26PM

Teancum, just wanted to clarify what you mean here...

Do you mean, that after installing the mods and starting a new game
you just save over an existing game in the menu or do you mean to
overwrite your new save file on the disk? This is great news if you
can retain your characters and their levels. Can you clarify? Thanks.

Check out issue #74 of Advanced Iron.
Iron Man In Action columnist, Advanced Iron Magazine.
http://www.advancediron.org/

Yeah, just save over an existing savegame.  Start at the beginning, save over the old one.  Or if you want to be really safe, save a new savegame, then delete the old one.  As I recall XML1/XML2 and MUA actually save characters unlocked/levels/etc in two separate files.

Just curious as to which hud icons are replaced in addition to the Ultimate Deadpool one?  I noticed 3 files in the folder: hud_head_1702.igb, hud_head_4102.igb, and hud_head_4103.igb.  Any chance for some pictures of each icon? 

Moonknight had a ghosting problem they fixed with those.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

So for the 3 hud replacements, it's 2 Moonknight fixes and the Ultimate Deadpool fix?

i am the only one that is Colossus Skills areent Work?

my first message in this forum. It could be otherwise:

Thank you. :bowdown:

I came across this forum from a link in Wikipedia, and I found myself with superb ports of Colossus and Moon Knight to play in my MUA.

This was a great job and I just wanted to say thanks. Of course I have some questions about other mods and so on...  :chuckle:

I read somewhere in this thread that it will be impossible to make the latecomers (Hulk, Venom and so forth) available for PC. I just wonder.. how is it that you could port Colossus and Moon Knight but not these new characters?

Just wondering, I'm not complaining. What you've already done and are doing in other mods is GREAT.

Cheers.

They were there in the PC and PS2 versions, just disabled.