Compiled by our very own Blizz.
Get it here!

Includes:
- Colossus
- Moon Knight
- Next-Gen Exclusive Villain Missions
- Personalized Item Drops for Colossus and Moon Knight
- Fix for the Ultimate Deadpool Portrait

This should have ALL the bugs fixed out of it. Even if you're using an older build of the mod, you WILL have to start a new game to access the item and comic mission expansions. Yesss.

EDIT: For those of us just signing on -- down the thread line are updates to this, fixing the Deadpool fix from a ghastly bug and adding support for the Italian version of the game. Or you can just get it from the site's news page, that one's kept always up-to-date.

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

Excellent! But what are the "Next-Gen Exclusive Villain Missions"? Something like the beat-the-crap-out-of Crimson Dynamo mission?

Eggsactly. There are five more available on the Next-Gen consoles-- and the PC, but, just like MK and Coll, they were locked up. Now they aren't. They should be available from the get-go, from the first moment you enter the mission menu after starting a new game :D

Crimson Dynamo says:

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

NICE! thanks! i haven't been keeping up with this but this will give me another reason to play this game. also, i hope we can get some of that downloadable content that'll be released in march (intuition tells me it's "very possible" ^_^)

I can't get this to download from that site. This is amazing work by the way. Any idea why I can't get it to download. I click on download after 10 seconds and it just goes to the next page where you upload and nothing happens. I have java enabled and allowed through Norton antivirus. Any help would be appreciated. I look forward to playing this mod.

Well, this can happen if you forgot to do what the site suggests (and keep your Java installed, enabled and up-to-date). If even updating the Java runtimes doesn't help, I'll mirror the file elsewhere as necessary.

Crimson Dynamo says:

January 08, 2007, 02:30PM #7 Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 03:12PM by spectre_lance151
okay... is there any way I can have this mod (well, just the villain missions at least) and keep the cyclops replacement, short of opening it up in the compiler?

sooo easy thanks Blizz
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

I have enabled everything under security settings for Java. Not sure what is wrong really. Googled how to enable Java script and updated Java and they have a test at the java site to see if it works though the test did not work. Also checked my Norton settings. Trust me I don't want to be a pain and have you put this up on another site. If you do I would really appreciate it.

Though I don't need these files anymore I have a problem with dl anything from that site too since a week and a half ago.
Never thought about Java.
But I updated Java I think around the same time. So probably having the updated java is the problem! Don't know how to solve it though.

Quoteis there any way I can have this mod (well, just the villain missions at least) and keep the cyclops replacement, short of opening it up in the compiler?
The villain missions are added by the SIMULATOR.ENGB file from the DATA folder. And, IIRC, didn't the Cyclops mod include the Coll/MK herostat already?

Crimson Dynamo says:

Mirrored here:

http://marvelmods.com/games/mua/mods/nextgen_final.rar

Will post it up on the main page when i get back from vacation, thanks guys!