FINAL RELEASE: Next-Gen MOD

Started by Noelemahc, January 07, 2007, 11:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
After installing the mod, collosus and moonknight work ok, but I have no new missions in simulator menu.  There are 5 unlocked, but its mr Fantastic, Black Panther, Piledriver, Super Scrull and Spider man. Means, the mod unlocked wrong missions...

O-kay. You sure the simulator.engb file extracted right? (Open it with any text or hex editor, do a search for CG (case-sensitive), if it fails to find anything, it's right)
Started a new game?

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

Um, it's definitely right. That, and Super Skrull is one of the next gen missions :P

once again, thanx to the mods for this. Just to confirm, the next gen missions are kurse, lizard, paibok, superskrull and thunderball, right? Did I miss out anything else?

Yeah, that's what they're supposed to be if everything works right. And I know of no reason why it should not. *shrug*

Crimson Dynamo says:

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

After installing the mod, I lose Hawkeye and Ronin, can I reimport the herostat file with those two characters and still get all the next gen goodies?  Any other files?

Great Work!
Thanks!

Yeah, you only need to reuse the old herostat. It won't make you lose anything, if that's what you're worried about, but your old saves will still be unusable because of the comic missions and items updates.

Crimson Dynamo says:

I downloaded and installed the Next-Gen Mod today. The five new simulator missions are there, but Colossus and Moon Knight are not. Any suggestions? Thanks for the help!

That's an interesting effect. What version of the game are you using?

Crimson Dynamo says:

Does the game have a version number? Sorry if that's a stupid question - I've looked all over and can't find one. I got the PC version the day after it was released, though. And if it makes a difference, I've copied all the files onto my computer so I don't need the DVDs to play it.

It doesn't have NUMBERS. I meant the regional version. Is it the US release, Euro release, are you using english language or some other?

Crimson Dynamo says:

Quote from: RedSeminole on January 22, 2007, 01:22PM
I downloaded and installed the Next-Gen Mod today. The five new simulator missions are there, but Colossus and Moon Knight are not. Any suggestions? Thanks for the help!

I installed the Next-Gen mod the other day and I have the same problem, and yes  have the standard US release too.

Hey Guys. Last night I started playing a new game for the third time, this time using the GREAT next GEN add-on. Did anyone notice that when Colossus jumps.... there is no sound (from him)? Or did I mess something up. Everything else seems to work brilliantly... Thanks for a great mod...