FINAL RELEASE: Next-Gen MOD

Started by Noelemahc, January 07, 2007, 11:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
ok, that's perplexing.

As I mentioned, I already decompiled simulator.engb to see
if the new mission details were there, and they were.

You are supposed to see them in the missions list right away, correct?
Once I play through a new game I check as soon as I reach Stark Tower.

I'll keep digging. Thanks Teancum.
Check out issue #74 of Advanced Iron.
Iron Man In Action columnist, Advanced Iron Magazine.
http://www.advancediron.org/

August 14, 2007, 10:37AM #91 Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 02:26PM by cable2099
(MODERATOR EDIT: I removed the last page or so of useless posts, because it added nothing of any use to the thread.)

Ok I got it to work but I am missing the HUD icon for the fourth costume of MK and also should the Ultimate Deadpool HUD be the same colors as him because they are brighter? Any thoughts on why the HUD icon for the fourth costume is not working and why Deadpools Ultimate HUD is almost faded bright colors?

September 06, 2007, 12:18PM #92 Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 12:23PM by cable2099
I have put in all files again for the fourth costume for MK and I seem to not be getting the stats for his fourth costume like I did before. Does anyone know what file I need to put in from this mod that will add those stats again? Also is someone going to make a HUD for MK's fourth costume?  I copied the HUD from the first costume and somehow it does not look right with his costume.

Ok I got the stats to work so that is no problem. So is anyone going to make a HUD for MK's fourth costume? I would think that people complaining about Deadpool's Ultimate HUD and the fact that someone changed that along with some other HUDs that they would at least make one for MK's fourth costume. Unless I am missing something and there was a HUD for the fourth costume.

No offense, but it's not that hard.  So have at it.

How did I know someone was going to say that? Piece of advice to people who release skins: Dont release a skin that is not complete ala no HUD. Would we have liked it if Raven had left the HUD off of some of their skin releases? For one thing I dont know how to make a HUD and if I am going to download a skin I would at least want it to be completed by the author. What is the point of releasing a skin if it has no HUD? Better not to release it then. I call it lazy on the creator's part. Why make different HUD's for other characters that people are not happy with but they can not make one for the fourth costume of MK? Answer me that question please. This is one of those cause and effect things. Cause: No HUD for the skin. Effect: Me complaining. If someone had done the HUD in the first place than I would not be complaining about it.

This is one of those cause and effect things. Cause: You complaining. Effect: Me not posting the 4th MK hud. I could've, but apparently we, as a community, are lazy.

September 07, 2007, 09:17AM #97 Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 09:21AM by Razgriz
Somehow, when i read cable2099's posts, Mojo Jojo from PPG comes to mind...

Anyways, what have you done to contribute to this modding community? Besides bitchin and ticking ppl off, nada, am i rite? First you complain about Raven, now you complain about the modders, who out of free will, getting nothing in return, basically kindness and generosity, SHARE their work bathed in sweat and blood, in hopes others will get to arms and help create a fully working character, and thus enhance the gaming experience as you so dearly desire and complain that Raven doesn't for your platform, and all we hear is "wah, wah, waaaaaaaaaahmbulance, dont realease your work unless its professional work quality you lifeless tards, i have no time to learn how to do it myself and YOU GUYS GOTTA DO IT FOR ME, or i'll cry, moan and whine about it in your forums". Guess what buddy, that's not gonna make anyone do what you're saying, that'll only tick their nerves.

This is one of those cause and effects things. Cause: You bitch. Effect: People bitch slap you.

You haven't stopped to think that maybe skinning is the only thing that said Modder can do (like me, so far a fully working character is still elusive, still haven't figured packages out) and that by contributing a skin, without hud, powerstyles or anything, they already are doing what others might not know how to, or have trouble, or simply doing better than a previous skin. Man, i shouldn't have to explain this to you, you aren't 7 years old...

Seriously, you stated you were 30 or something previously, had a wife, kids, work and etc.... You make it sooooooo difficult to belive behaving like that. Please, grow some sense and get a better understanding of how to live in a society, or at least in small groups. People may have told you already, and guess what, they were right, you are not (gasp) the center of the world, nor the universe, nor the multiverse. Sheesh.

September 07, 2007, 09:47AM #98 Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 10:15AM by cable2099
Well, I would not have complained and I would not have posted my complaint if the HUD had been posted in the first place. So :P! Besides it is not my fault that the HUD was not posted before is it? If it was my fault than I would admit it but it is not so why I need to be condemned for someone else's mistake?

I doubt you really had it to post Blizz because you would have done it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before I even started my incessant complaining. BTW I was not referring to the community as lazy just the one person who thought it would be funny not to release the HUD for the fourth costume. If you have it Blizz than prove it.

Yeah, it was IMPOSSIBLE for me to miss this thread. I have all the time in the world and catch every post made in every thread the moment it is made. I don't owe you Chocolate egg and I do not feel the need to "prove" that I did the insanely simple task of editing MK's 1st hud to match the 4th skin. Fuck off, please.

PS: Uh, you DID call the community lazy, because hardly any of the skins made have corresponding huds and you stated that making a skin w/o an hud was lazy.

Wow! such language that our mods use. Our mods that are suppose to be an example here.

September 07, 2007, 12:50PM #102 Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 01:28PM by nodoubt_jr
Learn to do Chocolate egg and stop complaining, if you dont like something do it yourself.  151 post of complaining, god and i thought that spamming guy was annoying.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

I have not spent 151 posts just complaining. If you would take the time to look you would see that not all of my posts are complaining. Get your facts straight!

Quote from: cable2099 on September 07, 2007, 01:55PM
I have not spent 151 posts just complaining. If you would take the time to look you would see that not all of my posts are complaining. Get your facts straight!

One more post in this thread, and I'll move for you to be banned.
As far as I'm concerned you are a borderline Troll who brings nothing to this community and would not be missed.
You made your request.
Now stop spamming the thread.