FINAL RELEASE: Next-Gen MOD

Started by Noelemahc, January 07, 2007, 11:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
This is awesome, you guys. I can't tell you how I felt like I got gypped by Activision from the get-go, and this evens the odds considerably.

Now for the cruel irony: Come March, the PSPers and Next-Geners will be downloadable on PC.

Quote from: Omega on January 31, 2007, 06:34PM

Now for the cruel irony: Come March, the PSPers and Next-Geners will be downloadable on PC.

I've only heard there will be new downloadable content... Where did you hear it will be these characters exactly?

yea almost everyone on the VIP forum is saying itll probly be xbox 360 only. i like it but it sounds questionable.

I'm fairly certain that was sarcasm :P

Also, 360 is better than notta. After all, we partially got big C and Moony with the 360's files.

Also, the vip forums is FAR from an intelligible place. One of their threads is an argument over the possibility of modding Hawkeye in :D

February 01, 2007, 09:23PM #49 Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 09:27PM by rainy_de_lunche
lol, man are they behind, its really pretty sad more ppl dont kno about this

QuoteAfter all, we partially got big C and Moony with the 360's files.
Ayup. We had them stitched together from X360, X-Box and forgotten-in-PC files :D
QuoteNow for the cruel irony: Come March, the PSPers and Next-Geners will be downloadable on PC.
Are you SURE we'll manage to decipher the PSP model format till March? Your date might not be as accurate as you think :D

[/irony central]

Okay, now for seriousity. There have been NO confirmations as to WHO they will make downloadable, as well as the elaboration that for now only X-Box Live users (which means X360 and MAYBE X-Box) will get the DLC.

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

who can put the screens of mk all four costumes?
Please!
THX

Quote from: Luciano on February 05, 2007, 03:26AM
who can put the screens of mk all four costumes?
Please!
THX
I don't think anyone will be able to do that...

I'm a new game owner and added Colossus and MK after beating the game once. This is why it's great to be a PC gamer--community content! One of my few complaints about the game was only 3 X-Men in the stock PC version, so having talented folks like you add Colossus is just great.

I love that Colossus and Wolverine can do the "fastball special." (I've tried several other characters, but it seems Colossus can ONLY throw Wolverine. True?) Just that fact alone adds so much to the gaming experience. Awesome, awesome, awesome. Great work, gang.

No, Mr Fantastic (only in pinball form) can also be thrown ;D

i thought Thing or Luke Cage can throw Wolvie, but i actually never tried.

yea they can...its cool but can be dangerous...i accidently threw wolvie off cliff once

2 questions.

After installing this mod, I can no longer load a saved game, the game crashes to desktop.  Is that expected? 

2 - I had no idea about people being able to throw Wolverine ala fast ball special.  How do you do it?

'Use' button. Cage, Colossus, Thing, Ms Marvel can all throw him. Mr Fan (in pinball form) can also be thrown.

QuoteIs that expected? 
Did you think the warning "you cannot use old savegames and will have to start a new game" was there just for show?

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.