Ultimate Alliance Ghost Rider MOD/Booster/Hell Cycle Play Through

Started by daytondavinchi, April 06, 2018, 10:07PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Look dude, I'm sure much of the community appreciate your continued interest in MUA. But to be perfectly honest, I find it incredibly annoying when I see a number of new, spam-like threads in the Mod Release section from you, which have nothing to do with mod making or releases whatsoever.

So please either keep it all to one thread exclusively or post this YouTube playthrough business somewhere else(like 'Other Games Talk'), so actual mod threads don't get lost in the scuffle.

Cheers,
Ceamonks890 :)

My man! Really diggin' the videos! It's great seeing this community getting some recognition on the youtubes! I do have to agree w/ Ceamonks, however. This really isn't the place to post videos. and multiple threads just clog up the release page.

Like Ceamonks said, how about we get you your own thread in Games Talk section http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/board,8.0.html? I think that place would be a perfect place to post your videos.

Hell, I wouldn't be opposed to creating a thread there that hosts nothing but preview videos.

You're probably better off having all your videos in one place for reference anyhow. Your post will still show up in the feed all the same.

Don't want to discourage you from posting, just want said post to be in the proper place.

Anyway, thanks for your contribution and looking forward to more.

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^