Revamped npcstat, items and shared_talents

Started by LucasFernandesBr, June 03, 2018, 04:09PM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 03, 2018, 04:09PM Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 10:34AM by LucasBrasil2002
Since i've become quite interested in modding a few weeks before, i decided to start with something a bit basic, so here it is my contribuition to this amazing community.

Features:

1- New resistances added to a few bosses (some indications here to make the game more realistic would be nice)
2- Stronger minions and bosses ( enemies do more damage ( at least 70% ) and have more health )
3- Revamped items (stronger items with no drawbacks and "new" effects )
4- items are no longer unique (yes, now they will drop whenever you defeat a boss, even if you start a game with a previous save), although they dont have the green effect.

Bugs: None, but you may need OC pack to make it work and  i'm not quite sure if it works with the 33 roster hack.

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/pcmrzpbv6uhnjcs/Revamped.rar

fixed npcstat: http://www.mediafire.com/file/abb6xlwpuqs3e07/npcstat.engb

And btw, i would like some help on how to start making mods and modifying simulator missions.

Good night you all!

This is really good but I can get pass fing fang. Hes has way to much health on normal setting.

Quote from: edward on June 06, 2018, 10:39PM
This is really good but I can get pass fing fang. Hes has way to much health on normal setting.

Oh, my mistake. I will balance the npcstat today, some bosses became way too strong and that is not that good.
Thanks for the tip and feel free to do any other suggestion!

Quote from: edward on June 06, 2018, 10:39PM

The npcstat is now fixed, enjoy it!

For anyone that thinks the game is to easy and I know there are many I strongly recommend this, thanks a lot for sharing it.  :) :D

Quote from: edward on June 10, 2018, 11:52PM
For anyone that thinks the game is to easy and I know there are many I strongly recommend this, thanks a lot for sharing it.  :) :D

Thank you for giving me your feedback :)

And btw, i updated radioactive touch in the main file so that its description correctly says " 35% radiation damage ".

Lucas, seja bem vindo ao oficio modding! É bom ver mais um brasileiro participando ativamente desta comunidade! Vou baixar seu mod e testar ele depois de findar minha experiência com os packs 33HH e GEC. Obrigado pelo seu esforço e continue assim, não para não! Vlw!

Quote from: andersonbrazil on June 11, 2018, 06:34AM
Lucas, seja bem vindo ao oficio modding! É bom ver mais um brasileiro participando ativamente desta comunidade! Vou baixar seu mod e testar ele depois de findar minha experiência com os packs 33HH e GEC. Obrigado pelo seu esforço e continue assim, não para não! Vlw!

Valeu, Anderson. Seu apoio vale muito. Quando for testar o mod, fique à vontade para dar o feedback e qualquer erro pode deixar q vou tentae meu melhor pra resolver. Abraços!

Awesome idea! I've played around with my own game's enemies' health and damage a bit because I like the idea of the game being harder, but I'm excited to try yours out as I'm sure you've done a much better job than I :)!

June 11, 2018, 04:05PM #9 Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 04:08PM by LucasBrasil2002
Quote from: nickjustint on June 11, 2018, 03:52PM
Awesome idea! I've played around with my own game's enemies' health and damage a bit because I like the idea of the game being harder, but I'm excited to try yours out as I'm sure you've done a much better job than I :)!

Thank you! Try it out whenever you feel like it and feel free to criticize it, as i will try to continously improve it.

Also, i would like to notice that the Super Soldiers and Mephisto's pet are now affected by everthing (even telekinesis). I made this small change since i never quite understood why they had boss-like resistances.

Awesome work, but what level am I supposed to be to play comfortably with these settings? I just started a new game on hard mode (thanks to an old save file where all the characters were below level 30 on normal mode), all my characters are at level 30 now and it's kind of hard to kill even the first enemies. I mean I know this is the whole point, but I feel like I'm under-leveled. I tried using the "99 characters level" cheat and it all got pretty easy again. Should my characters be around level 50-60-ish? I played the game years ago and don't have my old saves with higher level characters now, so no new game with saved game statistics for me.

Quote from: Cless on December 10, 2018, 09:12AM
Awesome work, but what level am I supposed to be to play comfortably with these settings? I just started a new game on hard mode (thanks to an old save file where all the characters were below level 30 on normal mode), all my characters are at level 30 now and it's kind of hard to kill even the first enemies. I mean I know this is the whole point, but I feel like I'm under-leveled. I tried using the "99 characters level" cheat and it all got pretty easy again. Should my characters be around level 50-60-ish? I played the game years ago and don't have my old saves with higher level characters now, so no new game with saved game statistics for me.

To be honest i have no idea which level you should play xD. I usually started the game on easy mode then i would play hard mode. The settings are pretty hard and aren't balanced. If you know how to use XMLBCUI, use it and reduce the damage/health stats to lower levels. That should get the job done. Or if you don't know how to do so, try this npcstat instead: http://www.mediafire.com/file/by01ha3o8ez4amj/npcstat.engb/file