Blacthulhu's Non-Marvel Skins and Huds.

Started by Blacthulhu, July 25, 2018, 06:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thx a lot for sharing! My favorite series Dragon Ball, JoJo, I see you have good taste in anime :)
Gotta use Broly, especially with the new Movie^^

Quote from: Blacthulhu on July 27, 2018, 02:34PM
BTW If someone wants a skin, I'm open to trades.
1 mannequinn of my choice = 1 Skin of whatever character you want.
1 full mod = 6-10 Skins of whatever characters you decide.

I have seen some of your work, and it's well done.
Depending on how quickly you can convert models into playable skins, I may offer a trade...

Tell you what -- if you're interested, send me a PM (private message) containing a list of mods you'd like to see created through PM. If one of those characters appeal to me or is feasible, I may offer to create him/her in exchange for 6-10 skins. (Due to lack of time/availability, I can only offer one.) While you're at it, give me an estimate on how quickly you can convert.

Quote from: Outsider on July 29, 2018, 01:08PM
I have seen some of your work, and it's well done.
Depending on how quickly you can convert models into playable skins, I may offer a trade...

Tell you what -- if you're interested, send me a PM (private message) containing a list of mods you'd like to see created through PM. If one of those characters appeal to me or is feasible, I may offer to create him/her in exchange for 6-10 skins. (Due to lack of time/availability, I can only offer one.) While you're at it, give me an estimate on how quickly you can convert.
Just sent you a PM!
Confusion will be my epitaph.

Finished some Skins, expect them with Outsider's mods.
Confusion will be my epitaph.