Marvel Girl Mod (Released 09/14)

Started by matt710, September 11, 2007, 07:49PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I never got any errors? I used her for about all the way where you fight halocaust.

The update would be pretty much skins and sounds.  Also she might be switched to someone else's skeleton or a new fightstyle, I am unsure.  I know angel I am not adding a fightstyle and just giving him fightstyle_hero.  I am unsure for her though.
  From the Ashes she will rise.

I personally love the MOD as it is power and skeletonwise. Skins and stuff might be the only stuff that need updating

the skins are in ps2 format or pc format?

Quote from: dark_raven on June 20, 2008, 01:11PM
the skins are in ps2 format or pc format?

PS2
  From the Ashes she will rise.

Yes, I've found a Rachel Summers mod, always wanted to play as her in a game. Great work. I think the Phoenix wings look fantastic! :D
:gambit: :jubilee: :iceman: :storm: :wolverine: :nightcrawler2: :mystique: :cyclops: :colossus: :dazzler: :polaris: :havok:  :beast: :shadowcat2: :phoenix: :emmafrost: :cable: :blob:
X-Men - best supehero team ever!

Quote from: matt710 on June 20, 2008, 01:45PM
PS2

So that's why this doesn't work on PC right? Oh no I would've loved to have her in my game but I only have the PC version. I tried the mod In MUA too but it was also (of course) in PS2 format. Anyone would want to convert her to PC?
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0

Quote from: -phoenix- on September 19, 2008, 10:04AM
So that's why this doesn't work on PC right? Oh no I would've loved to have her in my game but I only have the PC version. I tried the mod In MUA too but it was also (of course) in PS2 format. Anyone would want to convert her to PC?

The mod is for PC. He was just saying the character models he used are from the PS2, but these also work for the PC (both XML2 and MUA). The only mods for PS2 are in the 'Console Versions' http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?board=21.0 All the others you see are for PC (including this one)

Is there any way I can change her in game name to just Rachel Summers?
"Jean Grey could have lived to become a god. But it was more important to her, to die a human"

Yes there is.
Take her name entry in her herostat:
   canseestealthed = true ;
   characteranims = 02_marvelgirl ;
   charactername = Marvel Girl ; Change this part to whatever you like
   level = 1 ;
   mind = 28 ;
   moveset1 = moveset_flying ;
   name = marvelgirl ; Do not touch this part
   playable = true ;

Compile as engb and voíla!
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0

Quote from: matt710 on September 18, 2007, 08:11AM
Here are the new files for her.  I found a new glitch I am unable to fix.  It seems that she is using Jean Grey's portrait for all but one of her skins.  0231 uses the correct portrait in the menu.  It may be me because I have 4 characters using the same number (02) in my party.  Anybody else notice it?

Two things: I have the Jean Grey portrait problem on my end. I only have Jean Grey and Rachel on my lineup; no Goblin Queen or Dark Phoenix. With only the first two skins unlocked, I can't tell you if this is a skin ID foul-up; Rachel doesn't have access to the Phoenix costume yet, however.

Secondly, the 'Dimentia' skill needs to be respelled as 'Dementia'.

Nice Mod ! who is Marvel girl :D ?
:carnage: :carnage:

I hate Everyone :toxin:

:carnage: :carnage:

I hate Everyone :toxin:

why I can't fly? even I start a new game, I am not able to fly...I installed the mod correctly, but there must be something wrong.... help