New MUA side missions

Started by Norrin Radd, September 11, 2007, 07:55PM

Previous topic - Next topic
We could delete some NextGen Simulators to make some room to Colossus vs Omega Red and Wolverine vs Sabretooth.
I could try to do that if I had the technical knowledge!  :(

'Cause I only know how to make some skins changes, talents and icons for the game.

here is a sneak peek at the new mission

i added some other enemies to make it more interesting

sounds amazing gonna hav to download it wen its released... arnt aim troppers minions of modok ?
Quote from: iammingy on November 10, 2007, 11:47PM
looking good! I better install Colossus again! :D
yeh me too lol

Quote from: Venom on November 10, 2007, 11:51PM
sounds amazing gonna hav to download it wen its released... arnt aim troppers minions of modok ?
thanks guys,
about aim troopers, i just needed some useless villains, and these ones were already npcs in the game and i thought they fit well,
pretend they are workers at a russian nuclear facility

Quote from: Norrin Radd on November 10, 2007, 11:54PM
Quote from: Venom on November 10, 2007, 11:51PM
thanks guys,
about aim troopers, i just needed some useless villains, and these ones were already npcs in the game and i thought they fit well,
pretend they are workers at a russian nuclear facility
and they mutated and hate the xmen lol

Looks great! Can't wait till it will be released! (*off-topic- how bout an All-Russian team bonus: Black Widow, Colossus, Omega Red, Crimson Dynamo, etc...anyone else?)

Sorry for the insistence...  :( But...
Is there any way for converting Side Missions on Simulator Missions?  :(
Eventhough there's a SM limit. I would delete the NextGen simulator for make room for them.

i think the simulator missions are setup quite differently than regular levels, so it may take some heavy editing to change it. I can take a quick look later, to see what it would take, but for now the plan is to release it as a stand alone mission

Ok! I really can't wait to kick Omega Red's butt!

:colossus: NO ONE CAN DEFEAT THE MIGHTY COLOSSUS!!!  :colossus:

Nice use of the HAARP facility dude!  Kudos for that.  I had actually thought about using the NYC Flashback for a character's side mission at one time.  I also thought about doing XML2 city streets for Moon Knight.

Quote from: Teancum on November 11, 2007, 01:54PM
Nice use of the HAARP facility dude!  Kudos for that.  I had actually thought about using the NYC Flashback for a character's side mission at one time.  I also thought about doing XML2 city streets for Moon Knight.
a mission using NYC Flashback in XML2 would be cool, but if you wanted to run it in MUA you might want to consider the NYC levels from later in the game, where it is dark, i think i tried one and there was no red
i dont remember the XML2 city streets, or know that much about MoonKnight, but it sounds cool

I'm absolutely loving what I've seen of these side missions!  And if we're talking about TAS rivalries I imagine Cyclops vs. Sinister in the savage land would also be a tempting scenario.

But Definately looking forward to the russian Battle.  Red Dawn was always my favorite episode so it's kinda like a dream come true to relive it.

Because these are really great Like snap shots in time Have you thought of linking some together I'm not asking you to do as I've made a couple of Sim missions and know the work involved more of a could it be done question?They really are great thanks yet again your a machine.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

linking together is possible yes, if there would be a short story line or something, it could be great, any suggstions cvc?
i would also like to have one where there are many x-men against enemies, but then i would need many xmen npcs, im not sure of how much work would be needed to convert working heroes to npcs though