Author Topic: Mortal Kombat - Release Katalog  (Read 101364 times)

Offline Outsider

• From The Darkest Realm
  • Admin
  • Incredible Member
  • Upvotes: 237
    • View Profile
Re: Mortal Kombat - Release Katalog
« Reply #375 on: January 05, 2020, 01:59pm »
Hey Outsider, I'm sorry for bumping this thread when I was the last one to post, but, do you have an ETA on Cassie Cage and the other MK mods?

I've been holding off on using the 50 character herostat because I've been waiting for Cassie at the very least. I'm really excited to play as her!

If you're not sure when, or it won't be for a while, I'd understand. I'd just appreciate some news if you can help it :)

That's alright. So, to rekap, there will be three kombatants coming -- Cassie Cage being one of them. I am about to release the Character Mod Tournament winning mod. I still have a couple of projects in front of Cassie, and I'm in the process of moving, so I can't really give an estimate on when I'll start working on her unfortunately. But I can tell you that she will not be cancelled -- her project is reserved and secured.

BTW, even though the game can now have 50 characters, I will not be attempting to create 50 Mortal Kombat warriors. That is simply too much for me to attempt. If others want to create more, or separate the alternate fighters from the originals, be my guest.

Offline TheMK

• Fantastic Member
  • Upvotes: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: January 05, 2020, 05:18pm »
I appreciate the news and your patience, Outsider :)

I may be itching to play as Cassie Cage, but I just know she'll be worth the wait!

As for a 50 character slot MUA Kombat, I completely understand. 36 is plenty -- I suppose if someone really -did- want to have a 50 character version, they could use the guest characters from MK vs DC to MK11, many of whom have their own mods, or at least skins.

Offline Outsider

• From The Darkest Realm
  • Admin
  • Incredible Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: February 22, 2020, 04:25pm »
So, just to let everyone know, the three remaining mods for Mortal Kombat are still on my plans. But I'm in the process of moving to my new apartment. Sometime in March, I will start on them. Because I know how I am with MK mods -- once I start, I'm going to want to FINISH THEM!

The other reason for the delay is because (with help from UltraMegaMagnus, and taking MelloMods' suggestion), I want to create an MUA experience solely for MK mods (sorry, no guest characters), and it will only work with the 36 Roster Hack, since there will be 36 of them. I won't spoil it for you guys, but it'll be worth the wait.

And to reward you for your patience, I will reveal who the remaining three will be: Cassie Cage, Jacqui Briggs, and Frost (as the avatar for Kronika since she is not possible). I promise, as soon as I am settled into my new place, I'll get to them. Stay tuned.

Offline TheMK

• Fantastic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: February 22, 2020, 04:58pm »
Oh, yes!!! Thank you so much for this, Outsider!!! This is great!!!

Offline JubilationLee

• Uncanny Member
  • Does a mall babe eat chili fries?
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: March 31, 2020, 11:14am »
I'll be very excited to see how Cassie and Jacqui turn out :D
'Don't make me sad, don't make me cry. Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough, I don't know why'

Offline Outsider

• From The Darkest Realm
  • Admin
  • Incredible Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: Today at 05:43 am »
I'll be very excited to see how Cassie and Jacqui turn out :D

Thanks for that. These ladies will be represented very well. After my current project, Cassie will be first.