Canino's mods and stuff

Started by Canino, September 19, 2018, 05:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I Can't wait, Ant-man And Wasp boosters look awesome.

Canino, cara, tu me surpreendeu com seus mods boosters apresentados nesses grandes vídeos. Eu sei que fui falho contigo porque não converti as peles do MFF antes, e por isso peço desculpas. Comecei a me iludir com a ferramenta mod do 3ds max10 e outras coisas que acabei ocupando meu tempo so pra isso. Mas fico feliz pelo sucesso de seu trabalho. Você conseguiu aproveitar aquela pele da binária de MH? De qualquer forma pelo pouco que vi, a Captain Marvel ficou legal demais! Todos os booster ficaram legais! Excelente trabalho, parabéns!   

Quote from: andersonbrazil on March 25, 2019, 07:49AM
Canino, cara, tu me surpreendeu com seus mods boosters apresentados nesses grandes vídeos. Eu sei que fui falho contigo porque não converti as peles do MFF antes, e por isso peço desculpas. Comecei a me iludir com a ferramenta mod do 3ds max10 e outras coisas que acabei ocupando meu tempo so pra isso. Mas fico feliz pelo sucesso de seu trabalho. Você conseguiu aproveitar aquela pele da binária de MH? De qualquer forma pelo pouco que vi, a Captain Marvel ficou legal demais! Todos os booster ficaram legais! Excelente trabalho, parabéns!   

Não te preocupa. Vou lançar o mod essa semana com tuas peles que são incríveis. Obrigado pelos elogios.
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Quote from: Bingerz on March 25, 2019, 08:07AM
Nice those look really fun!!
Quote from: jampak on March 25, 2019, 06:46AM

Quote from: jampak on March 25, 2019, 06:46AM

Thanks guys! I'll release them soon. Just fixing some final adjustments.

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on March 26, 2019, 04:25AM
I'm excited to see them!

Thanks! I'll release them soon.

See first post for release!

Quote from: Canino on March 27, 2019, 10:49AM
See first post for release!

Well, well... it looks you've put quite a lot of work into this project, and it looks impressive. (Upon looking at her herostat, I saw that you gave her a healing factor, which I don't think she can do, but that's one minor criticism.) Other than that, she appears to fit well to her MCU version. And very good that she uses the same number as her comic Ms. Marvel version, so it doesn't ruin the CCC. That said, I will enter her in the CCC. The preview video you did for her was great. I will try this out when I get a chance. Well done. :warbird:

Nice release! But how did you get the callout to call her Captain Marvel instead of Ms. Marvel?

Quote from: Outsider on March 27, 2019, 01:06PM
Well, well... it looks you've put quite a lot of work into this project, and it looks impressive. (Upon looking at her herostat, I saw that you gave her a healing factor, which I don't think she can do, but that's one minor criticism.) Other than that, she appears to fit well to her MCU version. And very good that she uses the same number as her comic Ms. Marvel version, so it doesn't ruin the CCC. That said, I will enter her in the CCC. The preview video you did for her was great. I will try this out when I get a chance. Well done. :warbird:

Thanks man. It means a lot coming from a great modder like you. I spent months on her. It was really a lot of work on effects mostly. I did a 3 or 4 diferent versions before that. And about the healing factor, she had this ability on Marvel Heroes Omega, so I put it on her herostat to make her more powerful and match with her MCU version.

Quote from: Bruce Bixby on March 28, 2019, 12:56AM
Nice release! But how did you get the callout to call her Captain Marvel instead of Ms. Marvel?

Thanks! I edited the x_voice file. Easy trick.

Heys guys! Anderson has reported some errors on Captain Marvel. I fixed it and reupload it. Now it's ok.

Venom booster preview video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG1kRTJOxS0

These boosters are so great!!! Are you gonna release Ant-Man and The Wasp? Thanks for your work!