Norrin Radd & BLaw present: XML2PS2 Skinner

Started by BLaw, May 26, 2010, 04:10PM

Previous topic - Next topic
This program is made and is property of Norrin Radd of MarvelMods, who gave me permission to release the program whenever I saw fit (when I found a lot of offsets, which I didn't have time for because the MUA PS2 ones took a lot of my time).
By downloading this program, you agree to the following terms:

* You will not sell the program *
* You will not host it anywhere else *
* You will not claim it's your work *
* You will not disobey these rules *

Disobeying the rules will result in a permanent ban!

This program can be installed anywhere you like. Just use WinRAR or 7zip to unpack it to a location you see fit. It'll unpack a folder called XML2PS2 Skinner. The folder contains blank DDS files for various texture resolutions, my (Mr. Law's^^) created XML2PS2.cfg file and most importantly, the program made by Norrin Radd.

Note: the program only works with the XML2PS2.cfg file. It was made by my request, to keep the Config file organised (so I don't have MUA & XML2 PC offsets floating around, aswell as MUA PS2 offsets).
Note #2: In the CFG file are instructions on how to add your found XML2 PS2 offsets. You can also find several offsets in the XML2 knowledge base. However, I don't know if they are numbered or not. If not, use the Character Coordinal Concept - XML2 edition to fill in "the void" ^^.

It works just like the NRSkinner, so no changes in that.

Also: DO NOT POST OFFSETS HERE. NOT WRONG ONES, NOT RIGHT ONES. POST THEM IN THE XML2 PS2 OFFSET CENTRAL!

Good idea thanks :)
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it