Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3

Started by Mynexus92, December 06, 2018, 07:09PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yeah, I'm now at the part where the gear system is introduced, (as to keep stuff spoiler free :P) suprisingly fun.
Glad to know some characters do have buffs. Just unlocked Scarlet Witch's third power so I take it her fourth would be a buff.

I'm now getting to a part in the game where I have to take back what I said about the story, while parts of it are popularity focused so to say it also kind of does it's own thing.

I'm just now realising I might've just finished the game first before fully speaking my mind :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Just unlocked Thanos (he's level 80 by default! Crazy!)

This game is HANDS DOWN the best in the Marvel RPG's. So much content to get out of it, every character has a distinct playstyle, synergy attacks being a more fluid fusion and crazy x-tremes in one game? With bosses from almost all major Marvel franchises? And co-op online being fluid and easy to get into? With the biggest roster to date even without DLC??? I love it.

This game really is the best in the series so far. Eagerly awaiting all DLC characters and expansion levels to get into

Quote from: Stickbro on August 04, 2019, 11:47PM
Just unlocked Thanos (he's level 80 by default! Crazy!)

This game is HANDS DOWN the best in the Marvel RPG's. So much content to get out of it, every character has a distinct playstyle, synergy attacks being a more fluid fusion and crazy x-tremes in one game? With bosses from almost all major Marvel franchises? And co-op online being fluid and easy to get into? With the biggest roster to date even without DLC??? I love it.

This game really is the best in the series so far. Eagerly awaiting all DLC characters and expansion levels to get into

Could have put that in a spoiler tag jeez.

I find that the playstyle has been streamlined a bit too much.