A more permenant place to store mods (Mod DB)

Started by Teancum, December 16, 2018, 05:57PM

Previous topic - Next topic
https://www.moddb.com/games/marvel-ultimate-alliance

If you have an account you can start uploading your mods as files, addons, or mods for MUA. If there's enough interest I'll create an X-Men Legends 2 section. It's a great, free place to store mods and it gets a LOT of internet traffic which means you mods will be seen by a lot more people.

December 16, 2018, 06:36PM #1 Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 06:45PM by BaconWizard17
I posted a skin on there, but it's not a very fast posting process. It won't be easy to transfer every file there. I would really like to see an X-Men Legends II page as well. Since I make a large amount of content for it, it would be nice to have it separate.

I believe that, personally, I'm going to keep posting content on here, but instead of making the download link a mediafire link, I'll just link to the moddb link instead. Hopefully others will do the same.

I think it would be great for the members here to start posting their content there. It would be awesome to see other people become interested in modding Ultimate Alliance and X-Men Legends II. Posting content on an all-purpose mod site is one of the best ways to do that.