What's your team as in now

Started by ratmon, September 18, 2007, 10:11AM

Previous topic - Next topic
My favorite team is: Angel  :archangel: , Deadpool  :deadpool: , Emma  :emmafrost: and Phoenix  :phoenix: / Storm  :storm:

Quote from: jonchang on October 08, 2007, 06:43PM
Are you talking about XML2 or MUA?

Clearly MUA, since its inpossible to mod al these characters in a psp

my team, just started playing xml2 XD, Mysique Arclight Dark Phoenix and Emma, Im a sucker for evil woman with awsome powers XD

i Use Moonstar because she 's just like emma frost

Boom Boom is a good character and sometimes usefull

Northstar because he's fast

and Beast

August 17, 2010, 10:27AM #18 Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 10:31AM by DarkPhoenixWitch

I tend to keep Jean :phoenix: and Scarlet Witch :scarletw: out more than others, but I usually go with Iceman :iceman: , Sunfire :sunfire:  and Magneto :magneto: on XML2.

As for XML, Storm :storm:, Rogue :rogue:, Nightcrawler :nightcrawler: and Jean :phoenix: (or Colossus :colossus: when you cant use Jean)

well i started off with the new mutant hellfire club as i like to call its lol so that was storm, magneto, emma frost and dr strange reskinned as selene.

and now i just finished emma frost, madelyne pryor, dr strange/selene and storm

and now just moved on to dark phoenix, maddie, mystique and emma frost or storm (changeable depending on the mission).

Why dont you just use Sebestian Shaw? That's the leader of the Hellifire club

Quote from: tymaca321 on August 30, 2010, 02:42AM
Why dont you just use Sebestian Shaw? That's the leader of the Hellifire club

yeah but i don't actually like him that much so i decided to wait untill selene gets offically released before i add him to a hellfire club circle then i can have selene, shaw, maddy and maybe frost.

I Use  Blade :blade:  X-23 :x-23: Warbird :warbird: and Thing :thing:. I just modified my ms marvel so that she could also drain batteries and stuff. Now the only problem I run into is putting out fires and such =D

This is my current team, as of right now. :)

Right now I have almost all mods on my roster. Including all my mods since I'm testing them. My main team right now is Shatterstar, Magik, Mystique, and Hellion.

I've got the all xmen edition... I wish I knew how to remove characters, and add others... I'd greatly like to remove beast, Bishop, Gambit, and Cable and insert Magneto, Silver Surfer, Professor X, and Northstar... lol

Ohhhh well... :/

I use PSP so it was JEAN,Professor X Storm, and Iceman XML2

my team consist of Jean Grey (with ThePhoenix's booster), Professor Charles Xavier, Wolverine and Sage.

For me its pretty much  :magneto::pyro::nightcrawler::psylocke: