What's your team as in now

Started by ratmon, September 18, 2007, 10:11AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I know this is getting old but I was bored, if you don't wanna do this please do not post mean comments. :angel:
Will my team is, replace iron man, profx, deadpool, and pyro for jubilee, emma, mystique, psylocke, and angel. If someone ever finishes a quicksilver mod then I would replace emma, or bishop, I really wanted to keep pyro to bad.

I use my PS2, so my team is Iron Man, Iceman, Nightcrawler, and Magneto.

Gambit always.  He's just a favorite.  Iceman's also a favorite.  If you build him right he's usually stronger than a bruiser.  For the other two I change it up.  Nightcrawler, Wolvie, or Cyc.  I'm not a big fan of the brotherhood as whole.  I rarely use them.

I on the other hand mostly use only Brotherhood so mine is Magneto,Sabretooth,Mystque,Blob at the moment.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

I enjoy using Iron Man, cuz he's got everything...flight, might, ranged, and great boosts (with probably the most effective Radial Xtreme)

Iceman is arguably the strongest character in the game, so no question 'bout that.

Nightcrawler's a teleporter, and every team needs one. His Xtreme Master of Chaos is definitely worth the Xtreme token. Ultimate boss killer, like MK's Lunar Eclipse.

Magneto's just a fav of mine, cuz I just love the power in which he pulls objects and enemies toward him, right into the waiting cyclone of Nightcrawler's swords.

Sometimes, I alternate in Gambit, but I rarely do, since I enjoy using all four of my characters.

I don't think this is the right place to ask these type of questions.

Personally it depends.

On PS2 I usually had Jean Grey, Colossus or Rogue, Scarlette Witch or Storm, and Wolverine.

Now with the PC version I usually use Dark Phoenix, Colossus, Havok, Polaris and sometimes Emma Frost or Angel.  The funny thing is I really don't play that much, I just really like altering the game and adding new characters. 
  From the Ashes she will rise.

October 08, 2007, 11:01AM #9 Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 07:07PM by PackerFan8459
Right now i use Iron man, Deadpool, Ghost Rider, Captain Marvel, Nick Fury, Ronin, and/or Dr. Strange, I might start using Colossus  and Moon knight if i can succesfully mod my PSP.

Are you talking about XML2 or MUA?

Right now I am open to anything, but the current roster is Spidey  :spiderman:, Shulkie  :shehulk:, Wolverine  :wolverine: and Beast  :beast:.

my team right now is mystique, juggernaut, jean grey and storm

For me i have Wolverine :wolverine: , Thor :thor: , Capitian America :capamer: and Ironman :stark: Then its captian America :capamer: , Ironman :stark: , Hawk Eye :hawkeye: and Vision :vision:

my team is mystique :mystique:, juggernaut :juggernaut:, jean grey :phoenix: and pyro :pyro: