Who would recommend what?

Started by msmarvel2007, September 07, 2007, 02:05PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I have some more questions: What is the difference between the DLC and the Gold Edition for the 360? Should I buy the regular 360 and just download the DLC or buy the Gold Edition?

The second. Gold Edition's cost < Regular + DLC's cost

So is there a difference besides price? I know that on most Gold Editions of games that they have not only have stuff that is downloaded but some other things as well.

The Gold Edition is exactly the same as the standard, just with the DLC built in.  Like BliZZ said, it's cheaper, so I'd go Gold.

Ok I will probably get the 360, I will have to save my money for it. I do have time until Christmas. Thanks all for your advice.

BTW everyone that would like an update would be pleased to know that someone sent an X Box 360 to my brother and I but did not leave a name or address for a thank you. So I went out and paid $50 for the Gold Edition and a deposit for Friend or Foe for the 360. My brother and I are enjoying very much playing the new characters. I like the buttons better for the PC than the 360. I hate having to hot swap powers but I guess that is how they made it. I still like playing the new characters very much but would have liked for them to add load screens for them.

Don't the DLC already have loadscreens?

AFAIK I have not seen any when I would beat a Vs. with a DLC character or all four chars were DLC it would show an end screen that was in many different colors. Also when you look in the review you only see 47 load screens and no more but I know that there are load screens that still load but do not count as those 47 i.e. Spider-Man and Wolverine with Galactus. I have yet to see any for the DLC if they do exist.