Marvel: Ultimate Alliance Enhanced (Platinum Hits)

Started by Gevth, September 21, 2007, 09:56AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Release date: 09/25/07. For Xbox 360.
(according to most of this sites http://www.google.cl/search?hl=es&q=%22marvel+ultimate+alliance+enhanced+platinum%22&meta= )

Probably just the Gold edition with the PS2's "Enhanced (Greatest Hits)" making-of video thrown in there somewhere.

I made this topic since no one has mentioned it here before. Also, because I first thought it was some kind of hoax from some guy in the gamefaqs boards, but I found enough references in other places to change my mind.

Yeah, probably another one of those damn rip-offs. And will someone PLEASE make something for another console other than that bloody 360!

Well, Microsoft pays big bugs to get exclusives.  Nintendo I'm not sure about, but I'm gonna guess that Sony just doesn't feel the PS3 is popular enough yet.  As far as the PC goes, well, there's no one company to sponsor some 'gold/platinum/adamantium' release, so that's why we get the shaft.

Yeah, well it's cool for us 360 gamers, but quite unfair to the PlayStations and the Nintendo systems.

Most forum posts speculate it's just Gold Edition with the cheaper Platinum price (19.99).  I'm gonna wager that's right.

Well if it's just a bonus video, I'm not falling for the same trick twice.

Doesn't Microsoft own Windows? Since it is the case and Windows is on almost every PC that is released and most of the PC games require Windows to run than Microsoft should be the ones to support a PC Gold edition but instead they do it for the 360. Why? Who knows! I guess that is the way it is.

Quote from: msmarvel2007 on September 27, 2007, 12:29PM
Doesn't Microsoft own Windows? Since it is the case and Windows is on almost every PC that is released and most of the PC games require Windows to run than Microsoft should be the ones to support a PC Gold edition but instead they do it for the 360. Why? Who knows! I guess that is the way it is.
Economics.

Quote from: msmarvel2007 on September 27, 2007, 12:29PM

Because Microsoft owns Windows, but not any of the hardware you're running.  With the 360, they own it all.