Author Topic: Iceman Booster (Cohollow)  (Read 5502 times)

Offline Cohollow

• Marvel Modder
  • Fantastic Member
  • Upvotes: 32
  • Oh my stars and garters
    • Check out my sneak peeks thread to keep up with my mods
Iceman Booster (Cohollow)
« on: June 17, 2019, 01:31pm »
:iceman: Iceman :iceman:

The Iceman cometh! Finally I've made a booster for the only other original X-man to be included in XML2. New powers deal widespread damage and slow to give Iceman the edge over his enemies. With buffs, and debuffs Iceman is the go to character to support the team in any way the situation calls for. Keep your enemies from landing a punch with non-stop interruption, and mobility powers. Who's cooler than being cool? Iceman!

Abilities

Attacks

Freeze Beam Sends out a beam, freezing enemies. Can build bridges. Puts out fires.
Changes - Replaced slow beam as the starting ability

Ice Slide Slides on an ice sled, doing popup, and slow to enemies on contact. (Press And Hold)
Changes - Now delivers a pop up kick on contact
             - greatly improved effects

Ice Shards Throws shards of ice at enemies in a spread, inflicting cold damage. Puts out fires.
Changes - Increased hit radius
             - Adds shards more frequently on level up

Ice Rink Sends out a slippery sheet of ice, causing enemies to trip. Can build bridges. Puts out fires.
Changes - New Ability

Cold Crush Throws an ice shard that freezes the target, and explodes, slowing surrounding enemies. Can build bridges. Puts out fires.
Changes - Hit effect now covers the affected area
             - Bug fix (no longer gets a damage boost from ice combat)

Ice Pillar Ice pillars from the ground damage, and launch enemies into the air. Puts out fires.
Changes - Greatly improved effects

Razor Hail Sharp hail rains down, and seeks out enemy targets.
Changes - New Ability

Xtremes

COLD SNAP Xtreme cold attack damaging everything in sight. Nearby enemies are frozen, more distant enemies are slowed.
Changes - None

ICE SIDEKICK Spawn a minion to fight alongside Iceman for a time.
Changes - None

Boosts

Ice Gloves Gives entire party ice gloves for a time adding cold damage to melee attacks and increasing attack rate.
Changes - fixed (now costs EP)

Ice Armor Armor reduces incoming damage for a time. Also damages and slows melee attackers.
Changes - Now reduces damage by a percentage for the duration of the buff
             - bug fix (aura effects don't persist after the buff ends)

Passives

Cold Mastery Adds damage and critical chance to all cold damage, and adds resistance to cold damage.
Changes - None

Ice Combat Adds additional cold damage to melee attacks.
Changes - bug fix (no longer adds damage to cold crush)

Piercing Cold Increases the chance of a piercing hit while using beams and Ice Shard attacks.
Changes - None

Mutant Master Increases EP regeneration Rate

Notes

- The diverse nature of icemans abilities may lead to the creation of two separate versions in the future.
 - there will likely be an improvement to the skins in a future update.
 - still working on applying spiked skin to armor effects. I hope to figure it out for the next update.
 - misspelled razor in his talents. this will be fixed next update.
 - Many changes unlisted such as effect changes, ep requirements, etc.
 - Any feedback would be wonderful.

Credits

- Skins -

BaconWizard17
be sure to check out BaconWizard17's great work here: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10201.msg188989.html#msg188989

Big thanks to many community members for continued assistance and support, and to BaconWizard17 for the super dope skins!

Offline BaconWizard17

• Admin
  • Incredible Member
  • Upvotes: 86
  • Sometimes you just gotta go for it, ya know?
Re: Iceman Booster (Cohollow)
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 07:48pm »
Thanks for the credit! This is awesome stuff!