The Iceman cometh! Finally I've made a booster for the only other original X-man to be included in XML2. New powers deal widespread damage and slow to give Iceman the edge over his enemies. With buffs, and debuffs Iceman is the go to character to support the team in any way the situation calls for. Keep your enemies from landing a punch with non-stop interruption, and mobility powers. Who's cooler than being cool? Iceman!AbilitiesAttacksFreeze Beam
Sends out a beam, freezing enemies. Can build bridges. Puts out fires.
Changes - Replaced slow beam as the starting abilityIce Slide
Slides on an ice sled, doing popup, and slow to enemies on contact. (Press And Hold)
Changes - Now delivers a pop up kick on contact
- greatly improved effectsIce Shards
Throws shards of ice at enemies in a spread, inflicting cold damage. Puts out fires.
Changes - Increased hit radius
- Adds shards more frequently on level upIce Rink
Sends out a slippery sheet of ice, causing enemies to trip. Can build bridges. Puts out fires.
Changes - New AbilityCold Crush
Throws an ice shard that freezes the target, and explodes, slowing surrounding enemies. Can build bridges. Puts out fires.
Changes - Hit effect now covers the affected area
- Bug fix (no longer gets a damage boost from ice combat)Ice Pillar
Ice pillars from the ground damage, and launch enemies into the air. Puts out fires.
Changes - Greatly improved effectsRazor Hail
Sharp hail rains down, and seeks out enemy targets.
Changes - New AbilityXtremesCOLD SNAP
Xtreme cold attack damaging everything in sight. Nearby enemies are frozen, more distant enemies are slowed.
Changes - NoneICE SIDEKICK
Spawn a minion to fight alongside Iceman for a time.
Changes - NoneBoostsIce Gloves
Gives entire party ice gloves for a time adding cold damage to melee attacks and increasing attack rate.
Changes - fixed (now costs EP)Ice Armor
Armor reduces incoming damage for a time. Also damages and slows melee attackers.
Changes - Now reduces damage by a percentage for the duration of the buff
- bug fix (aura effects don't persist after the buff ends)PassivesCold Mastery
Adds damage and critical chance to all cold damage, and adds resistance to cold damage.
Changes - NoneIce Combat
Adds additional cold damage to melee attacks.
Changes - bug fix (no longer adds damage to cold crush)Piercing Cold
Increases the chance of a piercing hit while using beams and Ice Shard attacks.
Changes - NoneMutant Master
Increases EP regeneration Rate Notes
- The diverse nature of icemans abilities may lead to the creation of two separate versions in the future.
- there will likely be an improvement to the skins in a future update.
- still working on applying spiked skin to armor effects. I hope to figure it out for the next update.
- misspelled razor in his talents. this will be fixed next update.
- Many changes unlisted such as effect changes, ep requirements, etc.
- Any feedback would be wonderful.Big thanks to many community members for continued assistance and support, and to BaconWizard17 for the super dope skins!