Author Topic: Angel Character Mod (Cohollow)  (Read 10663 times)

Offline Cohollow

• Marvel Modder
  • Fantastic Member
  • Upvotes: 33
  • Oh my stars and garters
    • Check out my sneak peeks thread to keep up with my mods
Angel Character Mod (Cohollow)
« on: July 18, 2019, 09:29pm »
:archangel: Angel Character Mod :archangel:

The original X-MEN member who was never made playable in ether games is finally here! The hero from above has a large variety of powers that range from close to long range. With his ability to fly being integrated into his power set, Angel is a unique and fun character for your roster. Let's show Apocalypse why so many people choose flight as their go to dream power!

Angel: https://www.sendspace.com/file/um8tle
Be sure to add this file to reduce the skill count of shared skills like mutant master and to add the striker passive that i will be adding to some characters!: https://www.sendspace.com/file/80w2gl

Abilities

Attacks

Feather Darts Sends out razor sharp feathers.

Execution - Angels primary ranged attack is great for hitting those hard to reach enemies. The power matches that of any other ranged starting power. With an increasing chance to pierce, Feather Darts can come to be rather effective at hitting more than one target.

Sword Slash Swings Angels sword in an arc, causing targets to bleed for a time.

Execution - Angels sword is great for hitting multiple close targets. Great for taking out large enemies that take enough time to defeat for the bleed damage to be fully effective. While it takes time for the bleed damage to dish out all it's damage, this is Angels highest damaging attack. The damage done on strike is high enough to make this attack effective even without taking bleed damage into account.

Winged Fury  Angel spins with outstretched wings, popping up surrounding enemies. Puts out fires.

Execution - The quick execution of Winged Fury is very effective at keeping away incoming mobs. This power does two strikes during execution, and affords a good opening for Angel to move out of harms way.

Poison Plume Homing toxic feathers paralyze multiple enemies for a time.

Execution - Poison Plume is less effective at close range, but great for keeping further enemies at bay. By slowing the progression of imposing enemies, this power is a good way to set enemies up for Angels ranged and travel powers.

Aerial Blitz Angel flies up, and crashes down on enemies, doing knockback in a radius.

Execution - While similar to toad, and colossus' leap powers, Aerial Blitz is far more controlled. The player can control the distance and orientation of this attack simply by moving him to same way you would your character. This is a very reliable way of delivering AOE damage, and knockback exactly where the player means to.

Aerial Dash Charge against enemies, and objects, knocking them back. (press and hold)

Execution - Aerial Dash functions much like Iceman's ice slide. Angels primary travel power closes the gap fast and can hit multiple enemies on contact. A huge help for Angels mobility on the field, this is a must have for any agile aerial warrior.

Xtremes

FROM THE HEAVENS  An Xtreme dive attack, that does physical damage in a large radius.

Execution - Much like any high damaging AOE Xtreme, this power has little in the way of special effects. Still great for widespread damage.

ADVANCED RESTORATION Restore full HP, and raises HP regeneration rate for the entire party for a time.

Execution - When the going gets tough, the tough get buffed. A long lasting Xtreme that is perfectly suited for protecting the team against powerful attacks during long battles.

Boosts

Archangel Genetic tampering increased Angels agility, and strength. Increases attack speed, attack rating, and critical hit chance on all attacks.

Execution - This buff is all about dishing out the damage with speed, and accuracy. Angel will be a very effective killing machine with power of this buff on his side.

Transfusion Transfuses blood to raise HP regeneration rate for the entire party.

Execution - This selfless buff keeps the teams health up in more troublesome situations. Don't forget to use it if the enemies start to put on too much pressure.

Passives

Regeneration Heals over time.

Humming perception Improved perception increases Angels chance to anticipate, and dodge incoming projectiles.

Wing Mastery Increases damage, and critical hit chance with all feather, and flying attacks.

Aerial Ace Flying expertise gives Angel a natural increase to attack rating, and defense rating.

Mutant Master Increases EP regeneration rate.

Flight Grants Flight.

Notes

- Any feedback would be wonderful, let me know if you have problems, questions, or ideas.

Credits

Original Mod

Matt710

Skins

DarkMythology
iammingy
Matt710
shafcrawler
Norrin Radd

Continued thanks to many community members for continued assistance and support!

Offline Teancum

• Admin
  • Ultimate Member
  • Upvotes: 80
Re: Angel Character Mod (Cohollow)
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2019, 03:25am »
DOWNLOADED!

Super stoked to see Angel actually have a great mod.

Offline BaconWizard17

• Admin
  • Incredible Member
  • Upvotes: 87
  • Sometimes you just gotta go for it, ya know?
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2019, 06:39am »
Hes finally here! Im excited to play as him!

Offline Cohollow

• Marvel Modder
  • Fantastic Member
  • Upvotes: 33
  • Oh my stars and garters
    • Check out my sneak peeks thread to keep up with my mods
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2019, 12:43pm »
Hell ya homies, he's tonnes of fun! Glad everyone's as excited about him as I am.  :archangel: