Jet Li vs. Jackie Chan

Started by jonchang, September 23, 2007, 01:17AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I like Jet Li. Although his American movies portray him like a gangsta, the traditional Chinese ones have the most martial arts, and even so, both genres that star him have more action.

Incompatible comparison. That's like comparing Bruce Willis with Jason Statham. Sure, they both used to do serious roles and humorous roles, but Willis, like Chan, is first and foremost a brilliant COMEDY actor that went into action because it's more lucrative. Or am I the only one on the planet that remembers a show called "Moonlighting"?

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

October 05, 2007, 12:23PM #2 Last Edit: October 05, 2007, 12:26PM by iammingy
Jackie Chan is a very cocky guy. He always thinks he's the "big brother" in every thing. His acting style remains constant from one movie to another, whether they are Cantonese movies or Hollywood movies.

Since I don't like Jackie Chan, I pick Jet Li... lol

I love Jackie Chan. I have not liked Jet Li since he made his American debut with Lethal Weapon 4. I felt that that with his body language and acting style that he thinks he is god's gift to the world. Jackie Chan is much more funnier.

Chan's more of a funny type of martial arts guy. I just watched Rush Hour 3 and lol! :rofl: