Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: nickjustint on July 27, 2019, 02:19PM
Great job on all of these, you are killing it with these releases dude :o
Thanks!
Quote from: Scarlat on July 27, 2019, 03:31PM
Nice! Legends go back again!
Game is resurrected for sure.

Check page 1 to also get Deadpool, now released  :deadpool:

Amazing one! Can't wait for more! this game deserve much attention. fun and now with modern mods :)

You're my hero, Julio. So many of your models are making it into the XML1 Xbox mod. Gambit, Wolverine, Iceman and more.

*one critique -- Fox Universe Iceman's HUD head is smaller than the normal size.

Keep up the amazing work, and let me know if you need any optimizations done.

Keep up the good work man

Quote from: Scarlat on July 27, 2019, 03:53PM
Amazing one! Can't wait for more! this game deserve much attention. fun and now with modern mods :)
Thanks!
Quote from: Teancum on July 27, 2019, 06:49PM
You're my hero, Julio. So many of your models are making it into the XML1 Xbox mod. Gambit, Wolverine, Iceman and more.

*one critique -- Fox Universe Iceman's HUD head is smaller than the normal size.

Keep up the amazing work, and let me know if you need any optimizations done.
Thanks a lot. You can use Alchemy Finalizer to scale the HUDs. It should fix the issue.
Quote from: jayglass on July 27, 2019, 07:57PM
Keep up the good work man
As long as I have the time.

Everyone. I have added Cable, Nightcrawler and Quicksilver at the first page.

Thanks, I had forgotten I could use Finalizer to scale.

Seems like you're focusing mostly on XML1/XML2 characters for now?

Is that :cable:, :nightcrawler: and :quicks:? Sweet! Love this Cable model you rock!  :rockon:

I skipped a beat when I saw MFF models in Legends 2... you are amazing!!!

Can't believe it's real, I'll try them in a few days.

Thanks!!!

So I tried almost all of them, man, the improvement in image quality is amazing, MFF models are so well done that I can't believe it, this models with Cohollow's boosters make this game feel like a new place after so many years.

Please keep bringing these stuff to us, you good sir.

I hate to make request because I know how difficult is use your free time to work on mods... but just let me tell you that I'll love to see Jean Grey and Psylocke from MFF.

Cheers!

Quote from: Kaneko on August 05, 2019, 05:58PM
So I tried almost all of them, man, the improvement in image quality is amazing, MFF models are so well done that I can't believe it, this models with Cohollow's boosters make this game feel like a new place after so many years.

Please keep bringing these stuff to us, you good sir.

I hate to make request because I know how difficult is use your free time to work on mods... but just let me tell you that I'll love to see Jean Grey and Psylocke from MFF.

Cheers!

Hey Kaneko, just letting you know that UltraMegaMagnus has both Jean and Psylocke from FF in his pack. Just go to back into Model releases and his should be the third one. No alt costumes but it does include 3d huds.

Quote from: nando915 on August 05, 2019, 07:02PM
Hey Kaneko, just letting you know that UltraMegaMagnus has both Jean and Psylocke from FF in his pack. Just go to back into Model releases and his should be the third one. No alt costumes but it does include 3d huds.

Thanks! Found them.

What a great time to be alive.

August 09, 2019, 05:23PM #41 Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 05:27PM by Julio Cabral
Quote from: Teancum on August 02, 2019, 08:00PM
Thanks, I had forgotten I could use Finalizer to scale.

Seems like you're focusing mostly on XML1/XML2 characters for now?
Yes. I am trying to make mostly X-men content for now.
Quote from: edward on August 03, 2019, 02:12AM
Is that :cable:, :nightcrawler: and :quicks:? Sweet! Love this Cable model you rock!  :rockon:
Thanks! I am glad you like them.
Quote from: Kaneko on August 03, 2019, 11:32PM
I skipped a beat when I saw MFF models in Legends 2... you are amazing!!!

Can't believe it's real, I'll try them in a few days.

Thanks!!!
Thanks!

I am releasing Apocalypse now! Check him at page 1.

New releases are Apocalypse, Marvel Strike Force Magneto and Xtreme X-men Rogue, credits to Teancum or the idea and retexture.

Rogue is incredible beautiful!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

I've said it on Discord, but I'll say it here as well -- this is amazing work you are doing here. Keep it up, making the X-Men look damn good.