Cabral's Custom Models

Started by Julio Cabral, July 13, 2019, 05:24AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Canino on August 11, 2019, 02:22PM
Rogue is incredible beautiful!
Don't touch her though lol
Quote from: Outsider on August 11, 2019, 02:35PM
I've said it on Discord, but I'll say it here as well -- this is amazing work you are doing here. Keep it up, making the X-Men look damn good.
Thanks!

Everyone, Juggernaut  :juggernaut: custom models can be found at page 1!
Enjoy.

Added new costumes for Jubilee, cortesy of Teancum.

Estou sem palavras com essas skins. Muito boa mesmo! Bom trabalho  :phoenix:

Please, make a Jean and Storm Future Fight new skins???
Por favor, faz as novas roupas da Jean e da Tempestade do Future Fight?
:phoenix: :storm:

I love all the skin its really amazing!! ^_^ but why when i use wolverine and iceman movie skin to my MUA game the face of Wolverine and Iceman (Movie Skin) is turning into blue collor? help please.. :iceman: :wolverine:
"If you're poking around in my mind, I will Portal you in front of a moving truck" :blink:

Quote from: Clarice on October 11, 2019, 09:45PM
I love all the skin its really amazing!! ^_^ but why when i use wolverine and iceman movie skin to my MUA game the face of Wolverine and Iceman (Movie Skin) is turning into blue collor? help please.. :iceman: :wolverine:
Sorry. Those are only XML2 compatible at the moment.

Everyone. Check page 1 to get MUA3 Thanos. Credits to Team Ninja and everyone involved with the game.

October 18, 2019, 12:39AM #51 Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 12:44AM by Clarice
Quote from: Julio Cabral on October 17, 2019, 04:30PM
Sorry. Those are only XML2 compatible at the moment.

Everyone. Check page 1 to get MUA3 Thanos. Credits to Team Ninja and everyone involved with the game.

Aww..i see,Thanks.. :) Oh ya 1 more thing,i want  to ask about Rogue Skin (classic rogue) when i try to use the Classic skin of Rogue on my MUA why the skin is same as AOA Rogue skin? or maybe is there really no classic skin for rogue in MUA? :rogue:
"If you're poking around in my mind, I will Portal you in front of a moving truck" :blink:

October 20, 2019, 10:37AM #52 Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 12:42PM by Julio Cabral
Added MUA Daredevil. Enjoy.
EDIT: Also added MFF Shadowcat/Kitty Pride.

Quote from: Julio Cabral on October 20, 2019, 10:37AM
Added MUA Daredevil. Enjoy.
EDIT: Also added MFF Shadowcat/Kitty Pride.

Awesome! I like that model of Kitty Pryde, as I think her mod is getting some work and needs it. Any chance you're doing MFF Rachel Summers as well? Her mod could use that skin desperately.

November 08, 2019, 04:12PM #54 Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 10:42AM by Julio Cabral
I just released a NPC Professor X from Marvel Heroes Omega and a personal fav, Spider-man Noir with coat and hat to look more like his comicbook version.
EDIT: Also released Netflix Punisher skins.

Added MFF Magik! Enjoy
Also something large...

December 07, 2019, 11:48AM #56 Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 01:00PM by Julio Cabral
Added Marvel Future Fight Dr. Doom.
Also added: -Marvel Heroes Classic Hulk VU.
-Marvel Future Fight Jean Grey.

People, I will start uploading some 3d model convertions from the death MOBA game Marvel End Time Arena. Thanks to Datkofguy for the files.
This time is Falcon and Elektra. Will update if I release more. Check page 1.

December 29, 2019, 10:32PM #58 Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 05:06PM by scottsum
The new MFF Jean Grey skins are really good.  Thanks for your work on these, especially in getting the alternate colors.

p.s. Do you take requests, and/or do you follow the big skin request thread?

Quote from: Julio Cabral on December 29, 2019, 10:43AM
People, I will start uploading some 3d model convertions from the death MOBA game Marvel End Time Arena. Thanks to Datkofguy for the files.
This time is Falcon and Elektra. Will update if I release more. Check page 1.
Quoting myself here. Added Daredevil and Iron Fist. Enjoy.