Cabral's Custom Models

Started by Julio Cabral, July 13, 2019, 05:24AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Julio, I just tried adding your classic/90s rogue skin (non-cell shaded), but it appear to be another copy of the AoA skin. 
Do you have the 90s one?

any chance we could get apocalypse newer costume from MFF please? really appreciate the hard work thank for this.

Quote from: SypherVendetta on February 20, 2020, 05:07PM
any chance we could get apocalypse newer costume from MFF please? really appreciate the hard work thank for this.
I would but I haven't see any more extracted 3d models from the last 3 MFF updates.

Quote from: scottsum on January 12, 2020, 02:36PM
Julio, I just tried adding your classic/90s rogue skin (non-cell shaded), but it appear to be another copy of the AoA skin. 
Do you have the 90s one?

I'll echo this. I tried adding the Rogue 90's 3D non-cell shaded (there's a severe shortage of truly great Rogue 90's models) but it's another copy of the AoA Rogue. Any chance for a fixed reup at some point?

Quote from: Clarityman on February 22, 2020, 07:51PM
I'll echo this. I tried adding the Rogue 90's 3D non-cell shaded (there's a severe shortage of truly great Rogue 90's models) but it's another copy of the AoA Rogue. Any chance for a fixed reup at some point?
Sorry, for some reason I thought I've already fix that. Now I have. Just redownload her.

Quote from: Julio Cabral on February 23, 2020, 02:26PM
Sorry, for some reason I thought I've already fix that. Now I have. Just redownload her.

Oh man thanks! Just installed her, she looks fantastic! Great job! :rogue:

And here I thought there weren't anymore punisher skins! Toit.

Check out my Emporium🥳! (all my voice mods are here):  https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10845.msg198383.html#msg198383
And the Village🤪! (my voice workbench): https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10636.msg196523.html#msg196523

Hey, Julio. It'd be great if you could convert Storm's  :storm: models from Future Fight (the Classic one and the X-Men Red one).

Hello Julio, I am a little late in the game for marvelmods and I was hoping that you can re post or send me a link to your X-men Movie Cyclops Skin :cyclops: that you made back in 2015. The 4SHARED link from that old post no longer works, and I am really hoping to download this skin, it would complete the other movie skins you have please

Quote from: VAMPNATION on March 04, 2020, 05:20PM
Hello Julio, I am a little late in the game for marvelmods and I was hoping that you can re post or send me a link to your X-men Movie Cyclops Skin :cyclops: that you made back in 2015. The 4SHARED link from that old post no longer works, and I am really hoping to download this skin, it would complete the other movie skins you have please

From my public MarvelMods community archives: http://www.mediafire.com/file/kc9q5ior5y68osh/MovieCyclops.igb/file

I've been wanting to release this thing for a while, check page one for some Ben Grimm skins for both MUA and XML!  :thing:

March 29, 2020, 05:55PM #72 Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 06:03PM by BaconWizard17
Great work! I wanted to make a small note on the skins for XML2 though. When creating the black outline, if you right click the outline object and go to "Properties" and then select "vertex color," it makes it so that the outline isn't affected by the game's lighting. That way, it will always be black, no matter the lighting or pose.

You can see here how it glows with the lighting of the game

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on March 29, 2020, 05:55PM
Great work! I wanted to make a small note on the skins for XML2 though. When creating the black outline, if you right click the outline object and go to "Properties" and then select "vertex color," it makes it so that the outline isn't affected by the game's lighting. That way, it will always be black, no matter the lighting or pose.
Lol and I thought we never figured what caused that issue. Thanks.

Added Invisible Woman from Marvel Super War. Big thanks to UltraMegaMagnus for the assets.