Cabral's Custom Models

Started by Julio Cabral, July 13, 2019, 05:24AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Excellent work, this is as official a look as it gets. I wonder if any other modders have a comprehensible Future Fight character model compilation like Cabral.
The original Mar-Vell is the only Marvel that matters.

June 06, 2020, 06:39AM #76 Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 03:06PM by Julio Cabral
Quote from: BobaFett on June 03, 2020, 06:33PM
Excellent work, this is as official a look as it gets. I wonder if any other modders have a comprehensible Future Fight character model compilation like Cabral.
Thank you.

Also, added MFF Classic Baron Mordo, MHO Forge and Super War Mr. Fantastic to page 1.
Big thanks to BaconWizard17 for the PS2 animated arms.

Added Marvel End Time Arena Classic Punisher to page 1!

Added X-men 2000 20th Anniversary Wolverine skin

Excellent models! I've tested some out and they're working well.

Is there a newer method to create a mannequin out of these? I've been following BaconWizard17's tutorial on creating a mannequin for your FF Jubilee, but it feels like I'm reinventing the wheel just to get the same exact model in the default idle pose. I don't have any expertise in working with models and the tutorial seems to just keep going deeper and deeper.

Hola!. Me encanta tu trabajo! Muchas gracias por las pieles.

Quería preguntar. ¿Hay posibilidades de que hagan pieles cómo está de Rachel Summers como Prestige y Emma Frost con su traje clásico de Astonising?. Los amaría aún más! C:

-----

Hi. I love your work! Thank you very much for the furs.

I wanted to ask. Is there any chance that they will make furs like Rachel Summers as Prestige and Emma Frost in her classic Astonising costume?. I would love them even more! C:

In continuation of X-men 2000 Movie 20 years celebration, I bring you Movie Magneto for both MUA and X-men Legends II. Check page 1 for download.

Added Deadpool Movie costume!! Check page 1 to download

I hope everyone is enjoying that Ryan Reynolds Deadpool skin.
Now, I am releasing yet another Fox Movie Universe skin, Days of Future Past Magneto.
Notice that for XML II I use dtx3 with cel shading and for MUA, png-8 non cel shading.
Check page 1 for download.
Enjoy!

Added Prof. X Movie Skin. Check page 1 to download.

January 10, 2021, 12:16PM #85 Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 03:40PM by rikifer
Hi!!

I have tried some of your skins and i must say they are really cool.

But the storm  :storm: and iceman  :iceman: skins from the movies the faces appear in blue.

Is there any way I can correct it?

Edit:

Problem solved. I have found another link and in that the skins have the correct color.

Thanks for your work!!!

These skins look great. I look forward to any more you release in the future!

Looks sick!
This used to be a nice neighborhood

Hey the Deadpool skin don't work for some reason on mua pc all I get is a black figure.

Added WandaVision's Scarlet Witch to page 1.