BaconWizard17's High Poly Custom Models (Latest: Kirby)

Started by BaconWizard17, February 19, 2022, 12:21PM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 19, 2022, 12:21PM Last Edit: April 23, 2022, 12:37PM by BaconWizard17
Welcome to BaconWizard17's High Poly Custom Models!

Links to my other projects and releases

This is where I post any high poly custom models that I work on. Click the links to visit the character's page, and click the links there to download them.

• All skins are compatible with both Ultimate Alliance and X-Men Legends II, but because they are high poly, they only work with the PC versions of either game.
  • For each skin, I will release an optimized version for XML2 and MUA1. They will include version-specific content to make each skin complete
  • You can use my skins, conversation HUDs, 3D HUD heads, character select portraits, and mannequins for your projects as long as you credit me
  • If there are any problems with my content, please let me know, and I will try to fix them.
I am currently NOT taking requests.

OTHER SKINS
KIRBY (KIRBY)
For XML2 - For MUA
LINK (THE LEGEND OF ZELDA)
For XML2 - For MUA

This is my new custom model release thread for high poly skins! Here is where I'll start posting any high poly custom models I make. The skins featured on this thread are going to be higher poly, so they'll only be compatible with the PC versions of XML2 and MUA1. I'm also going to be using DXT1 textures for these skins, since they look better at higher resolutions. I likely only make high poly skins for characters who don't have any skins yet. Whenever I make high poly skins, I will always release a low poly equivalent on my main custom model thread.

For each skin, I will be releasing a versions for XML2 and a version for MUA1.

The XML2 version will include the following:

• A custom high poly model using DXT1 textures. It will be hex-edited properly for the XML2 number of the character. There will be a version with and without cel shading.
    • A custom conversation portrait that matches the skin
    • A custom 3D head that matches the skin
    • A custom character select portrait that matches the skin

The MUA1 version will include the following:
    • A custom high poly model using DXT1 textures. It will be hex-edited properly for the MUA number of the character. There will be a version optimized for consoles and a version optimized for PC.
    • A custom conversation portrait/HUD that matches the skin
    • A custom mannequin that matches the skin

If a skin already has certain content for it (such as mannequins and 3D heads), I will be remaking them myself, but I will give credit to the original author when I use their content. Certain characters may include additional content, such as conversation portraits with different colors of glowing outlines or alternate skins for their NPC versions. Characters who use boltons or power models may include these as well.

February 19, 2022, 12:22PM #2 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:58PM by BaconWizard17
LINK
For XML2

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Link! These include assets for XML2. Each has two versions of the skin (with and without cel shading), a conversation portrait, a 3D head, and a character select portrait.

Click the image for a full preview, or click the name to download!

Main Universe Skins

Hero of TimeGoron TunicZora TunicHero of Twilight
Champion's Tunic
Alternate Universe Skins

Dark Link (Ocarina of Time)

Credits
- Pik: Super Smash Bros Brawl: Project M Ocarina of Time Link (Hero of Time)
- Sora Ltd: Super Smash Bros Brawl Hero of Twilight Link
- Bandai Namco Studios: Super Smash Bros Ultimate Champion's Tunic Link (used for hair)

February 19, 2022, 12:22PM #3 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:58PM by BaconWizard17
LINK
For MUA1

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Link! These include assets for MUA1. Each has two versions of the skin (for PC and for consoles), a conversation portrait, and a mannequin.

Main Universe Skins

Hero of TimeGoron TunicZora TunicHero of Twilight
Champion's Tunic
Alternate Universe Skins

Dark Link (Ocarina of Time)

Credits
- Pik: Super Smash Bros Brawl: Project M Ocarina of Time Link (Hero of Time)
- Sora Ltd: Super Smash Bros Brawl Hero of Twilight Link
- Bandai Namco Studios: Super Smash Bros Ultimate Champion's Tunic Link (used for hair)

April 23, 2022, 12:35PM #4 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:58PM by BaconWizard17
KIRBY
For XML2

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Kirby! These include assets for XML2. Each has two versions of the skin (with and without cel shading), a conversation portrait, a 3D head, and a character select portrait.

Here are new boltons for Kirby: Download

Main Universe Skins

ModernYellow Kirby (Keeby)Red KirbyGreen Kirby

Credits
- Sora Ltd: Super Smash Bros Brawl Kirby Models

April 23, 2022, 12:35PM #5 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:59PM by BaconWizard17
KIRBY
For MUA1

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Kirby! These include assets for MUA1. Each has two versions of the skin (for PC and for consoles), a conversation portrait, and a mannequin.

Here are new boltons for Kirby: Download

Main Universe Skins

ModernYellow Kirby (Keeby)Red KirbyGreen Kirby

Credits
- Sora Ltd: Super Smash Bros Brawl Kirby Models

MediaFire decided to change the structure of my download links after I upgraded to premium. Some links were not working. I've fixed this, and all links should be working now. If any links are down or mismatched, please let me know ASAP.