BaconWizard17's Custom Models (Latest: Magma - Fiery Form)

Started by BaconWizard17, July 15, 2019, 07:26AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Yohan on December 14, 2021, 04:56PM
My favorite thread in this site! Your work keeps getting better and better! Great new skins!

Thank you! Stay tuned for more updates coming soon!

Quote from: Dream Weaver on December 14, 2021, 11:36PM
Stunning work on Toad, Wizard. I'm tempted to figure out how to do skinning for XML2 myself on account of your work.

I'm glad you like him! Skinning can be a bit tricky to figure out at first, but it's pretty cool once you get the hang of it

February 19, 2022, 12:21PM #226 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:55PM by BaconWizard17
LINK
For XML2

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Link! These include assets for XML2. Each has two versions of the skin (with and without cel shading), a conversation portrait, a 3D head, and a character select portrait.

Click the image for a full preview, or click the name to download!

Main Universe Skins

Hero of TimeGoron TunicZora TunicHero of Twilight
Champion's Tunic
Alternate Universe Skins

Dark Link (Ocarina of Time)

Credits
- Grezzo: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Hero of Time Link model
- HAL Laboratory: Super Smash Bros Brawl Hero of Time Link weapons
- Bandai Namco Studios: Super Smash Bros for 3ds Hero of Twilight Link model

February 19, 2022, 12:21PM #227 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:55PM by BaconWizard17
LINK
For MUA1

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Link! These include assets for MUA1. Each has two versions of the skin (for PC and for consoles), a conversation portrait, and a mannequin.

Main Universe Skins

Hero of TimeGoron TunicZora TunicHero of Twilight
Champion's Tunic
Alternate Universe Skins

Dark Link (Ocarina of Time)

Credits
- Grezzo: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Hero of Time Link model
- HAL Laboratory: Super Smash Bros Brawl Hero of Time Link weapons
- Bandai Namco Studios: Super Smash Bros for 3ds Hero of Twilight Link model

I've just uploaded a bunch of new updates here on my thread:

- I've gone through and reworked all of Beast's skins:
  - Human form skins from the comics have a new face that better matches his other skins.
  - Gray Classic, Classic, 90s, 90s (Labcoat), Dark Beast, and MUA3 have a new, more accurate hairstyle.
  - I fixed some missing faces on the heads of his Astonishing and Heroic Age skins.
  - All skins now use the same body shape and a more up to date skeleton.
  - I've added new portraits, 3D heads, and mannequins to reflect changes.
  - Portraits no longer have a shadow on his face.
  - All skins now include an alternate conversation portrait with a red outline for his boss battle version.
- All of Professor Xavier's skins for XML2 now include a version of his skin with the eyes closed. This skin can be used in XML1 for the portions of the game where Xavier is unconscious in the med lab, and they can also be used for him at the start of XML2 before Nightcrawler teleports him away.
- Quicksilver and Sabretooth's downloads for XML2 now include skin-specific versions of their models used in the final boss battle in XML2.
- Stryfe's skins for MUA1 are now hex edited to the proper skin number.
- Skins for several early characters have been re-exported to remove some unnecessary properties. These properties didn't do anything, but they increased the file size. This affects console users more than PC users.
  - This issue previously affected Angel, Bishop, Colossus, Flash, Iceman, Psylocke, Quicksilver, and Stryfe
- Fixed a typo in the readme files for Magneto's skins for MUA1
- Fixed a typo in the readme fies for Emma Frost's skins for XML2
- I've added 1 new skin for Angel (Statue), 1 new skin for Magneto (Astral Gladiator), and 1 new skin for Professor Xavier (Ultimate XML2 Captive)

More updates are coming soon! I've got a few new releases to get out before continuing on with the updates for Cable, Cannonball, Cyclops, and Wolverine, and the release of the last two X2UP playable characters: Magma and X-Man

March 17, 2022, 03:16PM #229 Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 03:54PM by BaconWizard17
:abyss: ABYSS :abyss:
For XML2

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Abyss! These include assets for XML2. Each has four versions of the skin (with and without skins segments and with and without cel shading), two versions of the conversation portrait (one with a red outline for his villain version), a 3D head, a character select portrait, and skin-specific boltons.

Main Comic Universe Skins

Age of ApocalypseStatue

Credits
- Raven Software: Abyss XML2 assets

March 17, 2022, 03:16PM #230 Last Edit: August 30, 2023, 03:00PM by BaconWizard17
:abyss: ABYSS :abyss:
For MUA1

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Abyss! These include assets for MUA1. Each has four versions of the skin (with and without skins segments and for PC and for Consoles), two versions of the conversation portrait (one with a red outline for his villain version), a mannequin, and skin-specific boltons.

Age of ApocalypseStatue

Credits
- Raven Software: Abyss XML2 assets

March 17, 2022, 03:16PM #231 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:56PM by BaconWizard17
HOLOCAUST
For XML2

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Holocaust! These include assets for XML2. Each has two versions of the skin (with and without cel shading), two versions of the conversation portrait (one with a red outline for his villain version), a 3D head, and a character select portrait.

Note: His AOA skin has some issues with flickering when in use. This has to do with the way the transparency is set up, and it's unfortunately not in my control.

Age of ApocalypseAge of Apocalypse (Alt)Statue

Credits
- Raven Software: Holocaust XML2 assets

March 17, 2022, 03:16PM #232 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:56PM by BaconWizard17
HOLOCAUST
For MUA1

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Holocaust! These include assets for MUA1. Each has two versions of the skin (for PC and for consoles), two versions of the conversation portrait (one with a red outline for his villain version), and a mannequin.

Note: His AOA skin has some issues with flickering when in use. This has to do with the way the transparency is set up, and it's unfortunately not in my control.

Age of ApocalypseAge of Apocalypse (Alt)Statue

Credits
- Raven Software: Holocaust XML2 assets

March 17, 2022, 03:17PM #233 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:56PM by BaconWizard17
MIKHAIL RASPUTIN
For XML2

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Mikhail Rasputin! These include assets for XML2. Each has two versions of the skin (with and without cel shading), two versions of the conversation portrait (one with a red outline for his villain version), a 3D head, and a character select portrait.

X-Force
Alternate Universe Skins

Age of ApocalypseStatue

Credits
- Raven Software: Mikhail XML2 assets

March 17, 2022, 03:17PM #234 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:56PM by BaconWizard17
MIKHAIL RASPUTIN
For MUA1

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Mikhail Rasputin! These include assets for MUA1. Each has two versions of the skin (with and without cel shading), two versions of the conversation portrait (one with a red outline for his villain version), and a mannequin.

X-Force
Alternate Universe Skins

Age of ApocalypseStatue

Credits
- Raven Software: Mikhail XML2 assets

April 23, 2022, 12:35PM #235 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:56PM by BaconWizard17
KIRBY
For XML2

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Kirby! These include assets for XML2. Each has two versions of the skin (with and without cel shading), a conversation portrait, a 3D head, and a character select portrait.

Here are new boltons for Kirby: Download

Main Universe Skins

ModernYellow Kirby (Keeby)Red KirbyGreen Kirby

Credits
- Bandai Namco Studios: Super Smash Bros for 3ds Kirby Models

April 23, 2022, 12:35PM #236 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:56PM by BaconWizard17
KIRBY
For MUA1

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Kirby! These include assets for MUA1. Each has two versions of the skin (for PC and for consoles), a conversation portrait, and a mannequin.

Here are new boltons for Kirby: Download

Main Universe Skins

ModernYellow Kirby (Keeby)Red KirbyGreen Kirby

Credits
- Bandai Namco Studios: Super Smash Bros for 3ds Kirby Models

Cable and Cannonball have both received extensive updates.

Cable:

• Pistol skin segment textures have been added to his main texture. This reduces the number of secondary textures, reducing his file size.
  • Skins received a more updated skeleton and various minor model tweaks for consistency.
  • Minor updates to his face texture.
  • Techno skin has been completely remade using his cut MUA2 last-gen model.
  • Boltons are now in a separate download

Cannonball:

• All skins have been fully remade with a new body shape that looks more natural.
  • All skins use the updated skeleton.
  • New body shape is more optimized in poly count, reducing file size.
  • Face texture has been improved on all skins.
  • Accuracy fixes for New Mutants and X-Force 2 skins.

Great! Can't wait to play the upcoming patch with those updated skins. The PSP chars's skins are looking even better than the original ones done by activision.

Quote from: Yohan on May 02, 2022, 05:40PM
Great! Can't wait to play the upcoming patch with those updated skins. The PSP chars's skins are looking even better than the original ones done by activision.

Thank you! I've been working hard to get them looking as great as they can. Updates for Cyclops and Wolverine are coming next before I start work on the last 2 playable characters: Magma and X-Man