Wolverine's skins have finally been updated! Here's what's changed:
- All skins now have the same body shape and face shape/texture
- This includes masked faces now having the same head shape and size as the unmasked heads
- All mannequins now resemble the default mannequin pose more closely
- Except for his Modern skin, all skins that previously had an asymmetrical face now have a symmetrical face
- All skins with hair now have the proper black hair color
- Ultimate XML1, Winter, and X-Treme Gear now have the proper hairstyle from XML1
- Ultimate XML2 now has the proper hairstyle from XML2
- Astral Gladiator now uses his texture from the XML1 prototype, which is more realistic and also has a separate texture for his lower half
- Significantly reduced the polygon count of his Civilian (Jacket) skin to make it fit in better with other skins
- House of X and House of X (Unmasked) now have more accurate colors
- Age of Apocalypse skin now has the proper face tattoos
- Renamed "Street" to "Modern" and "Jacket" to "Civilian (Jacket)"
- I've added 3 new skins: Winter (Alternate), Modern (Jacket), and Civilian
- Various other tweaks and improvements
- All skins now include an alternate conversation portrait with a red outline for the Sinister Wolverine version that you fight in Act 3 of XML2.
- I've added new claw boltons for him that have a texture instead of just being vertex colored.
Now that I've finished his updates, I can move on to new characters, starting with X-Man and Magma.