BaconWizard17's Custom Models (Latest: Magma - Fiery Form)

Started by BaconWizard17, July 15, 2019, 07:26AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm not sure why, but the download for Astonishing Beast just won't work, even if I try to delete the file from MediaFire and then re-upload it. Anyone have any ideas?

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on October 16, 2019, 08:41AM
I'm not sure why, but the download for Astonishing Beast just won't work, even if I try to delete the file from MediaFire and then re-upload it. Anyone have any ideas?
Try changing the archive format.  For example, if you're using rar, trying archiving the folder in 7z format instead.
(sorry for the bump, but this seems like a problem others might encounter too, so it still could be relevant.)

Everyone, I've released a huge update for Beast. Every skin has been overhauled, featuring new details, the most up-to-date skeleton, and new portraits. I've created several new skins, and updated all the previews (no more gifs!). I've also simplified the names in my rar files to make it easier for you guys. Check out the changes here:

:beast: BEAST :beast:
XML2 Optimized - MUA Optimized
:beast: BEAST (TIME-DISPLACED) :beast:
XML2 Optimized - MUA Optimized

As always, let me know if everything is set up properly, if anything is messy or missing, etc.

May 24, 2020, 05:41PM #49 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:30PM by BaconWizard17
:quicks: QUICKSILVER :quicks:
For XML2

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Quicksilver! These include assets for XML2. Each has two versions of the skin (with and without cel shading), a conversation portrait, a 3D head, and a character select portrait.

Click the image for a full preview, or click the name to download!

Main Comic Universe Skins

OriginalClassicX-FactorModern
Modern (Avengers)

Alternate Universe Skins

Age of ApocalypseMUA2Ultimate

Credits:
-Raven Software: Original Quicksilver XML2 model
-Vicarious Visions/N-Space: Original Quicksilver MUA2 model

May 24, 2020, 05:46PM #50 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:33PM by BaconWizard17
:quicks: QUICKSILVER :quicks:
For MUA1

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Quicksilver! These include assets for MUA1. Each has two versions of the skin (for PC and for consoles), a conversation portrait, and a mannequin.

Click the image for a full preview, or click the name to download!

Main Comic Universe Skins

OriginalClassicX-FactorModern
Modern (Avengers)

Alternate Universe Skins

Age of ApocalypseMUA2Ultimate

Credits:
-Raven Software: Original Quicksilver XML2 Model
-Vicarious Visions/N-Space: Original Quicksilver MUA2 Model

Wow, those Quicksilver skins are absolutely perfect! Congratulations on the amazing work you've been doing with these custom models.
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Hey, im kinda new to XMl2 modding and i wanna play as those bad-ass Master Chief and Arbiter skins but i dunno how, could you help pls?

Quote from: NinjaThing on June 14, 2020, 04:20PM
Hey, im kinda new to XMl2 modding and i wanna play as those bad-ass Master Chief and Arbiter skins but i dunno how, could you help pls?

Yes I can! Currently, Master Chief and Arbiter don't have mods to go with them, so they can really be used as a skin for anyone. They would probably fit well on Nick Fury, Cable, or Blade.

Alright thanks for replying,  you should definitely those two as their own mod at some point that would be awesome