BaconWizard17's Custom Models (Latest: Magma - Fiery Form)

Started by BaconWizard17, July 15, 2019, 07:26AM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 07, 2019, 09:06AM #30 Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 09:40AM by BaconWizard17
Beast has been updated with his 2nd Outfit! Click the images to get to his posts

I've finished off the Beast skins I wanted to do, so I'll be posting them all gradually today. Keep an eye out for the remaining 6!

Edit:

Beast's Gray Classic skin is now up too! 5 more Beast skins will be posted today

Edit:

I've added his X-Factor skin! Just 4 to go now!

Edit:

Heroic Age is up! 3 skins left!

Edit:

To round out his main universe skins, I've added Beast's most recent look with his most recent mutation

Edit:

To finish out the main section for Beast, I've added a skin inspired by his look in Ultimate Alliance 3!

September 08, 2019, 09:53AM #31 Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 09:15PM by BaconWizard17
This post originally was the release post for time-displaced Beast for XML2. He can now be found here: https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10629.msg195906.html#msg195906

September 08, 2019, 09:53AM #32 Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 09:16PM by BaconWizard17
This post originally was the release post for time-displaced Beast for MUA1. He can now be found here: https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10629.msg195907.html#msg195907

:thing:Great work as always what's next man love your work

Everyone, I noticed a few hex-editing errors in a couple of 3D heads. I'll fix and re-release tonight

I should send Wolverine's New X-Men jacket model your way. It would make for a great New X-Men Beast if you used the Astonishing model!

Quote from: Teancum on September 09, 2019, 08:10AM
I should send Wolverine's New X-Men jacket model your way. It would make for a great New X-Men Beast if you used the Astonishing model!

That would be cool! I probably won't come back to Beast for a while though. He's fun, but there are other characters I want to do. Definitely send me the model though!

If New X-Men Beast might be a while do you mind PM'ing me your Heroic Age Beast Max file? I could add the jacket and do all the legwork and you'll still get proper credit. Beast is almost done in my mod for XML1 so I was hoping to finish him off with XNM.

Quote from: Teancum on September 09, 2019, 11:05AM
If New X-Men Beast might be a while do you mind PM'ing me your Heroic Age Beast Max file? I could add the jacket and do all the legwork and you'll still get proper credit. Beast is almost done in my mod for XML1 so I was hoping to finish him off with XNM.

Sounds like a plan. Mind messaging me over discord later to remind me?

It's come to my attention that I didn't quite export my Beast skins with the right texture format, causing them to have problems with retexturing and console use. My plan is to eventually fix them all, but in the short term, if anyone wants a specific one fixed, let me know and I'll adjust them when I can

:beast: Maaaaan you made so many dope Beast skins, I had a really hard time narrowing it down to 9. I'm hella stoked to see whats in store for Colossus! Keep up the great works mah dude :colossus:

Quote from: Cohollow on October 14, 2019, 12:35AM
:beast: Maaaaan you made so many dope Beast skins, I had a really hard time narrowing it down to 9. I'm hella stoked to see whats in store for Colossus! Keep up the great works mah dude :colossus:

Thanks man! Hopefully I can get to work on some soon