BaconWizard17's Custom Models (Latest: Magma - Fiery Form)

Started by BaconWizard17, July 15, 2019, 07:26AM

Previous topic - Next topic
4 more Angel skins are up! Red Modern, 2000s, New X-Men, and Astonishing (not really from the Astonishing book, but it's from that era)

very good angel skins, they really are the best.

Quote from: Dawill play on August 13, 2020, 02:03PM
very good angel skins, they really are the best.

Thank you very much for your continued support!

Everyone, I've released the final 4 main-comic universe skins for Angel! They are Mutantes Sans Frontiers, Heroic Age, X-Force, and Jean Grey School

hey hi i want to know how install and replace the skins you got for x-men legends 2 ??
i want to use your awsome skins from characters version of 90, i recently uploaded a retexture hd  of X-ML1 for dolphin

Quote from: dreadfield on August 21, 2020, 08:52AM
hey hi i want to know how install and replace the skins you got for x-men legends 2 ??
i want to use your awsome skins from characters version of 90, i recently uploaded a retexture hd  of X-ML1 for dolphin

You can replace skins in XML2 the same way you do in Ultimate Alliance. You just have to rename them and put them in the Actors folder

I've released 4 more skins for Angel! This includes his Age of Apocalypse outfit, 2 variants of his Ultimate outfit, and his X-Treme Gear outfit!

I've released the final 4 skins for Angel! These are for his time-displaced younger counterpart. I've made his 2 looks from All New X-Men, as well as his look from X-Men Blue and his outfit from an alternate future shown in X-Men Blue.

These are the final skins for Angel that I'll be doing. I may come back to him in the future if anything new comes out, but for the time being he's done!

October 13, 2020, 09:12AM #81 Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 09:15AM by BaconWizard17
Everyone, if you've previously downloaded any of my Cyclops skins, please do so again, as there have been several updates:

• All skins have the new more accurate skeleton to line up with the animations better
  • XML2 Skins no longer have hand-held visor segments (so as not to affect the segment limit)
  • Both 90s skins have improved hair
  • Fixed some minor clipping issues on some skins
  • New portraits and mannequins to account for changes

October 13, 2020, 04:42PM #82 Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 05:31PM by Ceamonks890
Your MUA download for Cyclops' Astonishing X-Men costume doesn't have any files in it.

EDIT: BaconWizard has fixed it.

Quote from: Ceamonks890 on October 13, 2020, 04:42PM
Your MUA download for Cyclops' Astonishing X-Men costume doesn't have any files in it.

EDIT: BaconWizard has fixed it.

Thank you for catching that!

I've added 4 new Cyclops skins: Heroic Age, Marvel NOW!, House of X, and House of X (Unmasked):

4 more skins are up! They are: Age of Apocalypse, Astonishing (Dark), Astral Gladiator, and House of X (Dark)

4 more Cyclops skins have been added! Ultimate Alliance 3, Ultimate XML1, Ultimate XML1 (Civilian), and Ultimate XML2

I've uploaded 4 more Cyclops skins: Ultimate XML2 (Civilian), Ultimate XML2 (Dark), Winter, and X-Treme Gear. These are the last Cyclops skins I'll be doing for a while, but I may come back to him at some point in the future. My current plan is to work on Bishop next!

Everyone, if you've downloaded the following skins for Cyclops: 90s, Astonishing X-Men, Astonishing (Dark), MUA3, or X-Treme Gear; please download them again. There were some clipping issues that I fixed. Thank you to hemlot for finding them.

November 05, 2020, 12:47PM #85 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:38PM by BaconWizard17
:bishop: BISHOP :bishop:
For XML2

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Bishop! These include assets for XML2. Each has two versions of the skin (with and without cel shading), a conversation portrait, a 3D head, and a character select portrait.

Click the image for a full preview, or click the name to download!

Main Comic Universe Skins

OriginalClassicX-Treme X-MenModern
Heroic Age
Alternate Universe Skins

Age of ApocalypseUltimateX-Treme Gear

Credits:
-Raven Software: Original Bishop XML2 models

November 05, 2020, 12:49PM #86 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:38PM by BaconWizard17
:bishop: BISHOP :bishop:
For MUA1

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Bishop! These include assets for MUA1. Each has two versions of the skin (for PC and for consoles), a conversation portrait, and a mannequin.

Click the image for a full preview, or click the name to download!

Main Comic Universe Skins

OriginalClassicX-Treme X-MenModern
Heroic Age
Alternate Universe Skins

Age of ApocalypseUltimateX-Treme Gear

Credits:
-Raven Software: Original Bishop XML2 models

I've added 4 more Bishop skins! They are Heroic Age, Age of Apocalypse, Ultimate, and X-Treme Gear. These are the last skins I'm doing for him for now, but I hope to do some more in the future.

woow really amazing these skins, i can't even imagine how great hank pym will look when updating his previous skins

Quote from: Dawill play on November 09, 2020, 10:33PM
woow really amazing these skins, i can't even imagine how great hank pym will look when updating his previous skins

Thank you! It'll probably be some time before I get back to Hank Pym/Giant Man, but I plan to put some good work into him when I do