BaconWizard17's Custom Models (Latest: Magma - Fiery Form)

Started by BaconWizard17, July 15, 2019, 07:26AM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 11, 2020, 09:00PM #90 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:39PM by BaconWizard17
:cable: CABLE :cable:
For XML2

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Cable! These include assets for XML2. Each has two versions of the skin (with and without cel shading), a conversation portrait, a 3D head, and a character select portrait. The downloads also include new boltons, both with and without cel shading.

Click the image for a full preview, or click the name to download!

Note: I recognize that the shoulder pads for some of the skins experience significant clipping with the arms. Sadly, there wasn't much I could do about that without making the shoulder pads deform too much. Cable's animations are just tricky to deal with, and I felt that this was the best compromise.

I've also made some updated boltons for Cable, which you can download here.

Main Comic Universe Skins

90sNew MutantsX-ForceModern
CivilianTechno

Alternate Universe Skins

UltimateX-Treme Gear

Credits:
-Raven Software: Nick Fury SMG Model
-Vicarious Visions: Original Cable XML2 (PSP) models
-N-Space: Cable MUA2 (last-gen) models

November 11, 2020, 09:03PM #91 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:39PM by BaconWizard17
:cable: CABLE :cable:
For MUA1

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Cable! These include assets for MUA1. Each has two versions of the skin (for PC and for consoles), a conversation portrait, and a mannequin. The downloads also include new boltons. They work with Boreman's original Cable mod and Outsider's booster.

Note: I recognize that the shoulder pads for some of the skins experience significant clipping with the arms. Sadly, there wasn't much I could do about that without making the shoulder pads deform too much. Cable's animations are just tricky to deal with, and I felt that this was the best compromise.

I've also made some updated boltons for Cable, which you can download here.

90sNew MutantsX-ForceModern
CivilianTechno

Alternate Universe Skins

UltimateX-Treme Gear

Credits:
-Vicarious Visions: Original Cable XML2 (PSP) models
-N-Space: Cable MUA2 (last-gen) models

I've added 4 more skins for Cable! They are Civilian, Techno, Ultimate, and X-Treme Gear. These are the last Cable skins I'll be doing for the time being, but I'll come back to him someday to do more

November 20, 2020, 01:15PM #93 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:39PM by BaconWizard17
:cball: CANNONBALL :cball:
For XML2

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Cannonball! These include assets for XML2. Each has two versions of the skin (with and without cel shading), a conversation portrait, a 3D head, and a character select portrait. The skins have the legs as skin segments, so future mods can use that.

New MutantsX-ForceX-Force 2Modern
X-Treme X-Men
Alternate Universe Skins

Age of ApocalypseX-Treme Gear

Credits:
-Vicarious Visions: Original Cannonball XML2 (PSP) models

November 20, 2020, 01:19PM #94 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:40PM by BaconWizard17
:cball: CANNONBALL :cball:
For MUA1

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Cannonball! These include assets for MUA1. Each has two versions of the skin (for PC and for consoles), a conversation portrait, and a mannequin. The skins have the legs as skin segments, so they will work on ndp's booster.

New MutantsX-ForceX-Force 2Modern
X-Treme X-Men
Alternate Universe Skins

Age of ApocalypseX-Treme Gear

Credits:
-Vicarious Visions: Original Cannonball XML2 (PSP) models

Cannonball's sections have been updated with his other 3 skins I'm doing for him! They are X-Treme X-Men, Age of Apocalypse, and X-Treme Gear. That's all I'm doing for Cannonball for now, but I may come back to him in the future

Everyone, if you've previously downloaded any of my Cannonball skins, please do so again. I improperly named the legs skin segment, which prevented it from working with ndp's booster. That has been fixed

December 02, 2020, 04:43PM #97 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:40PM by BaconWizard17
:colossus: COLOSSUS :colossus:
For XML2

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Colossus! These include assets for XML2. Each has two versions of the skin (with and without cel shading), a conversation portrait, a 3D head, and a character select portrait. Skins for Dark Colossus and Astral Gladiator Colossus include alternate conversation portraits for their villain versions.

OriginalOutbackAstonishing X-Men
Alternate Universe Skins

Age of ApocalypseAstonishing X-Men (Alternate)Astral GladiatorMuir Island X-Men
Ultimate MUA1Ultimate MUA1 (Dark)Ultimate XML1Ultimate XML2
X-Treme Gear

Credits:
-Raven Software: Original Colossus XML1, XML2, and MUA1 models
-Matt710: Original Colossus Outback texture (which I used many elements from for various skins)

December 02, 2020, 04:45PM #98 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:40PM by BaconWizard17
:colossus: COLOSSUS :colossus:
For MUA1

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Colossus! These include assets for MUA1. Each has two versions of the skin (for PC and for consoles), a conversation portrait, and a mannequin. Skins for Dark Colossus and Astral Gladiator Colossus include alternate conversation portraits for their villain versions.

Alternate Universe Skins

Age of ApocalypseAstonishing X-Men (Alternate)Astral GladiatorMuir Island X-Men
Ultimate MUA1Ultimate MUA1 (Dark)Ultimate XML1Ultimate XML2
X-Treme Gear

Credits:
-Matt710: Original Colossus Outback texture (which I used many elements from for various skins)

Colossus has been updated with 4 more skins: Astonishing X-Men (Alternate), Astral Gladiator, Muir Island X-Men, and Ultimate MUA1

I've added 4 final skins for Colossus: Ultimate MUA1 (Dark), Ultimate XML1, Ultimate XML2, and X-Treme Gear. Next up are his unarmored skins!

December 07, 2020, 04:18PM #100 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:41PM by BaconWizard17
:colossus: COLOSSUS (UNARMORED) :colossus:
For XML2

Here is where I'll post my custom unarmored models for Colossus! These include assets for XML2. Each has two versions of the skin (with and without cel shading), a conversation portrait, and a 3D head. Skins for Dark Colossus include alternate conversation portraits for their villain versions. These skins don't have character select portraits, but I can make them by request

Alternate Universe Skins

Age of ApocalypseAstonishing X-Men (Alternate)Muir Island X-MenUltimate MUA1
Ultimate MUA1 (Dark)Ultimate XML1Ultimate XML2X-Treme Gear

Credits:

December 07, 2020, 04:23PM #101 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:41PM by BaconWizard17
:colossus: COLOSSUS (UNARMORED) :colossus:
For MUA1

Here is where I'll post my custom unarmored models for Colossus! These include assets for MUA1. Each has two versions of the skin (for PC and for consoles) and a conversation portrait. Skins for Dark Colossus include alternate conversation portraits for their villain versions. These skins don't have mannequins, but I can make them by request

Alternate Universe Skins

Age of ApocalypseAstonishing X-Men (Alternate)Muir Island X-MenUltimate MUA1
Ultimate MUA1 (Dark)Ultimate XML1Ultimate XML2X-Treme Gear

Credits:

December 08, 2020, 09:58AM #102 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:42PM by BaconWizard17
:stryfe: STRYFE :stryfe:
For XML2

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Stryfe! These include assets for XML2. Each has two versions of the skin (with and without cel shading), a conversation portrait, a 3D head, a character select portrait, and an alternate conversation portrait for his villain version.

ClassicClassic (No Cape)

Credits:
-Raven Software: Original Stryfe XML2 model

December 08, 2020, 10:00AM #103 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:42PM by BaconWizard17
:stryfe: STRYFE :stryfe:
For MUA1

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Stryfe! These include assets for MUA1. Each has two versions of the skin (for PC and for consoles), a conversation portrait, an alternate conversation portrait for his villain version, and a mannequin.

ClassicClassic (No Cape)

Credits:
-Raven Software: Original Stryfe XML2 model

December 29, 2020, 01:40PM #104 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:42PM by BaconWizard17
:iceman: ICEMAN :iceman:
For XML2

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Iceman! These include assets for XML2. Each has two versions of the skin (with and without cel shading), two conversation portraits (one with a red outline for his boss battle version), a 3D head, and a character select portrait.

Here's a new Ice Armor skin for Iceman that works better with my new skins: Download

OriginalClassic90sModern
Solo ComicSolo Comic (Human)
Alternate Universe Skins

Age of ApocalypseUltimate XML1Ultimate XML1 (Human)Ultimate XML2
Ultimate XML2 (Human)X-Treme Gear

Credits:
-Raven Software: Original Iceman XML1, XML2, and MUA1 models