BaconWizard17's Custom Models (Latest: Magma - Fiery Form)

Started by BaconWizard17, July 15, 2019, 07:26AM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 29, 2020, 01:43PM #105 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:42PM by BaconWizard17
:iceman: ICEMAN :iceman:
For MUA1

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Iceman! These include assets for MUA1. Each has two versions of the skin (for PC and for consoles), two conversation portraits (one with a red outline for his boss battle version), and a mannequin.

Click the image for a full preview, or click the name to download!

Here's a new Ice Armor skin for Iceman that works better with my new skins: Download

Main Comic Universe Skins

OriginalClassic90sModern
Solo ComicSolo Comic (Human)
Alternate Universe Skins

Age of ApocalypseUltimate XML1Ultimate XML1 (Human)Ultimate XML2
Ultimate XML2 (Human)X-Treme Gear

Credits:
-Raven Software: Original Iceman XML1, XML2, and MUA1 models

Quote from: Cohollow on January 02, 2021, 02:48AM
:iceman:  SO COOL  :iceman:

Thanks Cohollow! He'll be getting a slight update soon to recolor the outline, since I'm not really a fan of how it looks right now.

Everyone, I've updated 4 of Cyclops's skins (Ultimate XML1, Ultimate XML2, Ultimate XML2 Dark, and X-Treme Gear) to fix an error with one of the vertices. Be sure to download them again!

Everyone, Iceman has received a small update:

• The XML2 cel-shaded versions of Original, Classic, Modern, Age of Apocalypse, Ultimate XML1, Ultimate XML2, and X-Treme Gear have been updated. The outline is now a slightly different color so that he stands out more and it doesn't blend in.
  • I've added 2 new skins: his outfit from his solo comic book, and a human version of that skin
  • I've added a new ice armor skin that works and looks better with my skins

January 07, 2021, 09:45AM #109 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:43PM by BaconWizard17
:psylocke: PSYLOCKE :psylocke:
For XML2

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Psylocke! These include assets for XML2. Each has two versions of the skin (with and without cel shading), a conversation portrait, a 3D head, and a character select portrait.

OriginalOutback90s90s Redesign
X-Treme X-MenX-Treme X-Men Redesign
Alternate Universe Skins

Age of ApocalypseAge of Apocalypse RedesignUltimate XML1Ultimate XML1 Redesign
Ultimate XML1 (Dark)Ultimate XML1 (Dark) RedesignX-Treme Gear

Credits:
-Raven Software: Original Psylocke XML1 and MUA1 models
-n-Space/Vicarious Visions: Original Psylocke MUA2 models
-BLaw: Psylocke Age of Apocalypse texture
-iammingy: Psylocke Ultimate XML1 texture

January 07, 2021, 09:47AM #110 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:43PM by BaconWizard17
:psylocke: PSYLOCKE :psylocke:
For MUA1

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Psylocke! These include assets for MUA1. Each has two versions of the skin (for PC and for consoles), a conversation portrait, and a mannequin.

OriginalOutback90s90s Redesign
X-Treme X-MenX-Treme X-Men Redesign
Alternate Universe Skins

Age of ApocalypseAge of Apocalypse RedesignUltimate XML1Ultimate XML1 Redesign
Ultimate XML1 (Dark)Ultimate XML1 (Dark) RedesignX-Treme Gear

Credits:
-Raven Software: Original Psylocke XML1 and MUA1 models
-n-Space/Vicarious Visions: Original Psylocke MUA2 models
-BLaw: Psylocke Age of Apocalypse texture
-iammingy: Psylocke Ultimate XML1 texture

Amazing! I can definitely see some of these as future skins for Psylocke in X-Men Legends 1.

Quote from: Lags on January 07, 2021, 05:49PM
Amazing! I can definitely see some of these as future skins for Psylocke in X-Men Legends 1.

I definitely want to use them for that!

January 15, 2021, 10:36AM #113 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:43PM by BaconWizard17
:wolverine: WOLVERINE :wolverine:
For XML2

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Wolverine! These include assets for XML2. Each has two versions of the skin (with and without cel shading), two conversation portraits (one with a red outline for his villain version), a 3D head, and a character select portrait.

I've also made some updated claw boltons for Wolverine with actual textures, which you can download here.

ModernModern (Jacket)CivilianCivilian (Jacket)
Weapon XOriginalClassicAstonishing X-Men
X-ForceHouse of XHouse of X (Unmasked)
Alternate Universe Skins

Age of ApocalypseAstral GladiatorAstral Gladiator (Custom)Ultimate XML1
Ultimate XML2WinterWinter (Alternate)X-Treme Gear

Credits:
- Raven Software: Wolverine XML1/XML2/MUA1 assets
- Maegawa: Wolverine Original and Astonishing X-Men skin textures
- Paper, Pencil, Pixels: Custom Astral Gladiator Wolverine Inspiration

January 15, 2021, 10:37AM #114 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:43PM by BaconWizard17
:wolverine: WOLVERINE :wolverine:
For MUA1

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Wolverine! These include assets for MUA1. Each has two versions of the skin (for PC and for consoles), a conversation portrait, and a mannequin.

I've also made some updated claw boltons for Wolverine with actual textures, which you can download here.

ModernModern (Jacket)CivilianCivilian (Jacket)
Weapon XOriginalClassicAstonishing X-Men
X-ForceHouse of XHouse of X (Unmasked)
Alternate Universe Skins

Age of ApocalypseAstral GladiatorAstral Gladiator (Custom)Ultimate XML1
Ultimate XML2WinterWinter (Alternate)X-Treme Gear

Credits:
- Raven Software: Wolverine XML1/XML2/MUA1 assets
- Maegawa: Wolverine Original and Astonishing X-Men skin textures
- Paper, Pencil, Pixels: Custom Astral Gladiator Wolverine Inspiration

4 more Wolverine skins are up! Classic, Astonishing (credit to Maegawa for the texture), X-Force, and House of X

I've added another 4 skins! House of X (Unmasked), Age of Apocalypse, Astral Gladiator, and a custom Astral Gladiator (that actually looks like a gladiator)

And here are the last 4 skins for Wolverine! I added Ultimate XML1, Ultimate XML2, Winter, and X-Treme Gear

If you've previously downloaded any of my Wolverine skins for MUA1, please do so again. I forgot to include the fx bones, which meant that some of his effects would not show up. This has been fixed. This issue does not affect the XML2 skins, since XML2 does not use fx bones

January 23, 2021, 07:41PM #117 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:44PM by BaconWizard17
:deadpool: DEADPOOL :deadpool:
For XML2

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Wolverine! These include assets for XML2. Each has two versions of the skin (with and without cel shading), two versions of his boss battle skin (with and without cel shading), two conversation portraits (one with a red outline for his boss battle version), a 3D head, and a character select portrait.

ClassicClassic (Unmasked)Weapon XAssassin
X-MenX-Force

Alternate Universe Skins

Age of ApocalypseUltimate

Credits:
- Raven Software: Deadpool XML2/MUA1 assets

January 23, 2021, 07:44PM #118 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:44PM by BaconWizard17
:deadpool: DEADPOOL :deadpool:
For MUA1

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Wolverine! These include assets for MUA1. Each has two versions of the skin (for PC and for consoles), two conversation portraits (one with a red outline for his boss battle version), and a mannequin.

ClassicClassic (Unmasked)Weapon XAssassin
X-MenX-Force

Alternate Universe Skins

Age of ApocalypseUltimate

Credits:
- Raven Software: Deadpool XML2/MUA1 assets