BaconWizard17's Custom Models (Latest: Magma - Fiery Form)

Started by BaconWizard17, July 15, 2019, 07:26AM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 01, 2021, 10:55AM #120 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:44PM by BaconWizard17
:phoenix: Jean Grey :phoenix:
For XML2

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Jean Grey! These include assets for XML2. Each has two versions of the skin (with and without cel shading), two conversation portraits (one with a red outline for her boss battle version), a 3D head, and a character select portrait.

Click the image for a full preview, or click the name to download!

Main Comic Universe Skins

OriginalMarvel GirlMarvel Girl RedesignPhoenix
Hellfire ClubHellfire Club RedesignDark Phoenix90s
White PhoenixX-Men Red
Alternate Universe Skins

Age of ApocalypseAge of Apocalypse RedesignAstral GladiatorAstral Gladiator Redesign
Ultimate XML1Ultimate XML1 RedesignUltimate XML2Ultimate XML2 Redesign
X-Treme Gear

Credits:
- Raven Software: Jean Grey XML1/XML2/MUA1 assets

February 01, 2021, 10:56AM #121 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:44PM by BaconWizard17
:phoenix: Jean Grey :phoenix:
For MUA1

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Jean Grey! These include assets for MUA1. Each has two versions of the skin (for PC and for consoles), two conversation portraits (one with a red outline for her boss battle version), and a mannequin.

OriginalMarvel GirlMarvel Girl RedesignPhoenix
Hellfire ClubHellfire Club RedesignDark Phoenix90s
White PhoenixX-Men Red
Alternate Universe Skins

Age of ApocalypseAge of Apocalypse RedesignAstral GladiatorAstral Gladiator Redesign
Ultimate XML1Ultimate XML1 RedesignUltimate XML2Ultimate XML2 Redesign
X-Treme Gear

Credits:

I've added 4 new skins for Jean Grey: Hellfire Club (and a redesigned version), Dark Phoenix, and 90s

4 more are up! White Phoenix, X-Men Red, and Age of Apocalypse (and its redesign)

And I've added 4 more! Astral Gladiator (and a redesign) and Ultimate XML1 (and a redesign)

And here are the last 3 skins for Jean! Ultimate XML2 (and its redesign) and X-Treme Gear

February 04, 2021, 06:06PM #123 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:44PM by BaconWizard17
:phoenix: Dark Phoenix :phoenix:
For XML2

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Dark Phoenix! These include assets for XML2. Each has two versions of the skin (with and without cel shading), two conversation portraits (one with a red outline for her boss battle version), a 3D head, and a character select portrait.

For more skins, check out Jean Grey's section

PhoenixDark PhoenixWhite Phoenix
Alternate Universe Skins

Age of ApocalypseAge of Apocalypse RedesignUltimate XML1Ultimate XML1 Redesign
Ultimate XML2Ultimate XML2 RedesignX-Treme Gear

Credits:
- Vicarious Visions: Dark Phoenix XML2 assets

February 04, 2021, 06:07PM #124 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:45PM by BaconWizard17
:phoenix: Dark Phoenix :phoenix:
For MUA1

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Dark Phoenix! These include assets for MUA1. Each has two versions of the skin (for PC and for consoles), two conversation portraits (one with a red outline for her boss battle version), and a mannequin.

For more skins, check out Jean Grey's section

PhoenixDark PhoenixWhite Phoenix
Alternate Universe Skins

Age of ApocalypseAge of Apocalypse RedesignUltimate XML1Ultimate XML1 Redesign
Ultimate XML2Ultimate XML2 RedesignX-Treme Gear

Credits:
- Vicarious Visions: Dark Phoenix XML2 assets

I've uploaded 4 more skins for Dark Phoenix: Age of Apocalypse (and its redesign) and Ultimate XML1 (with its redesign)

The last 3 skins for Dark Phoenix are up! Ultimate XML2 (with redesign) and X-Treme Gear

Nice work! Careful when approaching, people. That's the body of Jean Grey, but that is definitely NOT Jean...

Quote from: Outsider on February 06, 2021, 06:54PM
Nice work! Careful when approaching, people. That's the body of Jean Grey, but that is definitely NOT Jean...

She's certainly much more evil!

February 10, 2021, 04:56PM #128 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:45PM by BaconWizard17
:juggernaut: Juggernaut :juggernaut:
For XML2

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Juggernaut! These include assets for XML2. Each has two versions of the skin (with and without cel shading), two conversation portraits (one with a red outline for his boss battle version), a 3D head, and a character select portrait.

ClassicClassic (No Helmet)X-Men90s
AstonishingSolo ComicSolo Comic (No Helmet)
Alternate Universe Skins

Age of ApocalypseAstral GladiatorModernModern (No Helmet)
Ultimate

Credits
- Raven Software: Juggernaut XML1/XML2 assets

February 10, 2021, 04:58PM #129 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:45PM by BaconWizard17
:juggernaut: Juggernaut :juggernaut:
For MUA1

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Juggernaut! These include assets for MUA1. Each has two versions of the skin (for PC and for consoles), two conversation portraits (one with a red outline for his boss battle version), and a mannequin.

ClassicClassic (No Helmet)X-Men90s
AstonishingSolo ComicSolo Comic (No Helmet)
Alternate Universe Skins

Age of ApocalypseAstral GladiatorModernModern (No Helmet)
Ultimate

Credits
- Raven Software: Juggernaut XML1/XML2 assets

I've added 4 more skins for Juggernaut! The new additions are Astonishing, his outfit from his current solo series (with an unmasked version), and his Age of Apocalypse skin

Congratulations on yet another awesome release!

Quote from: hemlot on February 11, 2021, 02:06PM
Congratulations on yet another awesome release!

Thank you hemlot! I really like how he came out!

The last 4 skins for Juggernaut are now available! I added Astral Gladiator, Modern (with and without helmet), and Ultimate

February 20, 2021, 01:34PM #133 Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 08:59AM by BaconWizard17
Everyone, if you've previously downloaded any of my MUA1 skins, I would recommend doing so again. I've added an alternate PC-only version of each skin that has the global color attribute, which means that these skins will no longer turn black when they take damage. This only affects MUA1 PC; the XML2 downloads have not changed, and the existing MUA1 skins will still work on consoles.

Future skins will also have this adjustment made. If any character or skin is missing, just let me know and I'll fix them. Special thanks to UltraMegaMagnus, tubularspacedude, MrKablamm0fish, and Enchlore for their help with applying these settings

February 24, 2021, 07:34AM #134 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:45PM by BaconWizard17
:gambit: Gambit :gambit:
For XML2

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Gambit! These include assets for XML2. Each has two versions of the skin (with and without cel shading), a conversation portrait, a 3D head, and a character select portrait.

OriginalMuir IslandThieves' GuildX-Treme X-Men
Excalibur
Alternate Universe Skins

Age of ApocalypseModernUltimate XML1X-Treme Gear

Credits
- Raven Software: Gambit XML1/XML2 assets