Smashes enemies with a heavy punch. Increased melee attack with Knockback
- Starting AbilityBelly Smack
Knocks multiple enemies away using his belly
- Level Requirement: 7.Belly Flop
Uses his enormous weight to body slam.
- Level Requirement: 14.
- Belly Smack is required to be learned.Rock Toss
- New Ability
Blob reaches into the surface and lifts a perfect shaped rock to hurl it at the enemy.
- Level Requirement: Level 14Mad Stomps
- New Ability
Aggressively stomps around, pushing enemies away and has a chance to cause them to lose balance. (Press and Hold the ability)
- Level Requirement: 21
- Belly Flop is required to be learnedButt Slam
Sits down and causes radial damage, sending enemies flying. Causes pop up damage.
- Level Requirement: 28
- Area of effect has been reduced greatly for balancing purposes.
- Uses a new effectBowling Ball
Curls into a ball and rolls around, dealing knockback damage. (Press and Hold)
- Level Requirement: 28.
- Mad Stomps is required to be learned
- Ability has been fixed to roll accordingly to its speed.BOTTOMS UP (Xtreme 1)
Jumps high into the air and performs a devastating butt slam, dealing damage and a chance to slow enemies for a time.
- Level Requirement: 15.
- Deals Popup Damage
- Updated Animation and Effects
- The XTREME voice clip is now played to remove the silent Xtreme performance.GRAVITATIONAL FORCE (Xtreme 2)
Makes Blob invincible, and doubles his damage for a time.
- Level Requirement: 20.
- Updated Animation and Charge Effect (charge effect does not damage enemies)
- Also provides Blob with taking no Knockback Damage from enemies.
- The XTREME voice clip is now played to remove the silent Xtreme performance.Blubbery Shield (Boost)
- New Ability
Blob can stand his own ground by resisting knockback, as well as reflect damage back at attackers.
- Level Requirement: 14
- Buffs himself only
- New Effect usedBully (Debuff)
Intimidates enemies, getting them to run in fear with reduced stats.
- Level Requirement: 21.
- Instead of taunting, enemies run away now.
- Recolored effectPassive Skills:Overweight
Blob's enormous size makes his body less vulnerable to physical attacks. Increases physical resistances.
- Level Requirement: 1.Bruiser
Gives a natural $AR, and $DR increase.
- Level Requirement: 7.
- Overweight is required to be learned.Thick Skin
Increases natural resistance to $RES_ELEMENTAL, $RES_RADIATION, $RES_ENERGY, and $RES_MENTAL.
- Level Requirement: Level 14Might
- Skill already learned at Level 1
- A few new power icons were created by me, and added into Blob's current icon set by Citizen V. These power icons were created and are used for: "Belly Smack", "Rock Toss", "Mad Stomps," "BOTTOMS UP (Xtreme)", Blubbery Shield (Boost), and Overweight (Passive)
- Blob is slightly scaled larger
- Like Juggernaut, Blob can now be knocked down by enemies for balancing reasons. However, his Blubbery Shield gives him the ability not to be knock down by enemies for a duration of time to retain his title as the Unmovable Object. Like most updated heroes in my Version 2.0 patch, he also comes equipped with the Block skill for defense purposes.
- Blob's movements have been greatly fixed. Below is a list of fix to most aspects of his movement issues he previously suffered:
- I don't have any plans on setting him up for the PC version. But, this hero's necessary files and effects are free to anyone who wishes to port him over. Just let me (Lags) know before you do. He still, and must use, the same ID (3001) his character is registered under, as well as the same directories to locate his data.Credits:
- Can now go into Bored Idle and misc when standing still too long.
- No Longer clips slightly forward when he begins running
- Now runs about the same speed as every other team member. This issue has been permanently fixed as well when he's running around base camp.
- Can now be fully controlled by the AI. He no longer gets stuck in a spinning loop, which previously required certain procedures to get him freed. He now spins to look at his target accordingly, as he should, and breaks the cycle by himself.
- Now follows the team and teleports to the group if strayed too far away. Doesn't sprint, but runs faster to catch up with the team when he needs to.
- Raven Software: Original XML1/XML2 Assets
- Nodoubt_jr: Original Blob Mod creator. (used his version mainly as the base)
- Cohollow: Passive ability borrowed from his Blob (Thick Skin), as well as a few effects and animation ideas used for Blob's buff and debuff powers.
- Citizen V: Original Talent Icon list.