Juggernaut Booster (Cohollow)

Started by Cohollow, August 12, 2019, 07:15AM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 12, 2019, 07:15AM Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 02:51PM by Cohollow
:juggernaut: Juggernaut :juggernaut:

Get pumped with Cyttorak steroids, and crush your enemies with this killer Juggernaut mod! Far more mobile and far reaching abilities ensure no enemies can escape. Better balance, and power effects, allow the player a far more diverse, and satisfying set of abilities for taking out mobs. He's bigger, he's badder, HE'S THE JUGGERNAUT B@$CH! 

Juggernaut: http://www.mediafire.com/file/th5p2r465myijih/Juggernaut_Booster_%2528Cohollow%2529.7z/file
Add this file to reduce the skill count of shared skills like mutant master, and to add the striker passive that i will be adding to some characters!
Shared Talents: https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10916.msg199255.html#msg199255

Abilities

Attacks

Thunder Punch Increased melee attack with stun.
Changes - None

Helmet Hammer A crushing headbutt, delivers heavy knockback to mutiple enemies. Has a chance of doing a 'Deadly Strike' (33% instant $HP loss)
Changes - New Ability

Arcane Fist A crystal-powered ground slam, sends out a radial blast of energy damage.
Changes - Does knockback
             - Greatly increased radius
             - Scales with striking
             - Chance to stun

Bullrush Charge against enemies, and objects, knocking them back. (Press And Hold)
Changes - Picks up momentum
             - Starts at a slightly slower speed

Brutal Blitz Spins forward, crashing into enemies with a heavy fist.
Changes - Travels forward during spin
             - Does more than one strike

Crimson Rage Delivers multiple punches, building up $DMG with each hit. (Rapid Tap)
Changes - None

Xtremes

CRIMSON DEVASTATION Juggernaut rips open a portal to the Crimson Cosmos, flooding enemies with energy damage, and stunning them.
Changes - None

PATH OF DESTRUCTION Allows Juggernaut to break through objects effortlessly, and kill most enemies with a single hit.
Changes - None

Boosts

Cyttorak Shield All party members gain an energy shield, reflecting some physical damage back at attackers.
Changes - None

Cyttorak Transfer All party members convert inflicted energy, and elemental damage into HP for Juggernaut. All party members also recieve defense, and Strike bonus.
Changes - None

Passives

Cyttorak's Folly All physical attacks have a chance to turn 15% of inflicted damage into EP.
Changes - None

Balanced Form Juggernaut learns to carry himself better in combat, gaining bonus defense, and damage resistance.
Changes - Adds to damage resistance instead of attack speed

Precision Adds bonus attack, and Attack Speed.
Changes - Also adds attack speed

Striker Increases the damage of non-powered melee attacks

Critical Strike Increase chance of criticals for melee attacks

Other Features

- Many minor changes to abilities that are not listed such as damage, EP cost, added sounds, improved effects, etc
- Small change to non-powered melee combo's

Big thanks to many community members for continued assistance and support!

It's JUGGERNAUT time B@$CH! HAHA Thanks my dude, nice going!

Hellz ya homie! I think thats the fastest a boosters been downloaded yet :P  :juggernaut:

Quote from: Cohollow on August 12, 2019, 07:39AM
Hellz ya homie! I think thats the fastest a boosters been downloaded yet :P  :juggernaut:

HAHA i've been logging in everyday just to see what else new you've come up with =P