Hello

Welcome, Guest. To unlock the rest of the forums
please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: 50 Roster Hack (v2.0) "The Holy F**kin' Grail"  (Read 37063 times)

Offline Outsider

• From The Darkest Realm
  • Admin
  • Incredible Member
  • Upvotes: 264
Re: 50 Roster Hack (v2.0) "The Holy F**kin' Grail"
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2021, 05:36am »
Everyone, both the 50 Roster Hack and the 36 Roster Hack have been updated. Their herostats are now updated to coincide with that of the newest Official Characters Pack v2.3.

Also, Team Stage Collection 4 has one stage updated -- the Squadron Supreme stage. (The wrong logo was used before.) If you download that again, only "m_team_stage_squadron.igb" and its visual needs to be updated. Nothing else.

Offline Mapache_Malvado

• Rook
  • Upvotes: 1
  • An evil raccoon
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2021, 06:13pm »
Hello!
First of all, I wanted to thank all of the responsibles for this. Having the possibility of chosing from so many characters itīs simply awesome! So thank you all :,)

I followed the newbieīs installation (really handy btw) and it all seems to work out except for two things:
1) Psylocke. I read that this was a known bug and that it was fixed  but I think the link in the original post might be from an older version. So I canīt choose her, the game closes itself when try :c

2) Professor X. He is selectable but his hud portrait will be empty and without any special attack (even after using the cheatcode and erasing old saves). 
« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 06:44pm by Mapache_Malvado »

Offline alfred13

• Newcomer
  • "Why bats, Master Wayne?"
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2021, 11:36am »
Mapache Malvado: I used to have the same problem that you described when i installed the old version of OCP v2.0 ... (don't know why)

Then i try the new Official Character Pack v2.3 (OCP v2.3) and the problem was totally fixed.

Which version of OCP did you install?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 04:07pm by alfred13 »
"Why do we fall sir? ... So that we can learn to pick ourselves up."

Offline Mapache_Malvado

• Rook
  • An evil raccoon
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2021, 07:00pm »
Hey, thanks Alfred! I checked it up and it was the 2.0 version, it seems that I downloaded it by mistake.
After a clean installation, the 2.3 version and the 50 roster hack, all is working up pretty well.

Now time to figure out whom to choose as a team lol