50 / 36 / Vital Roster Hack - "The Holy F**kin' Grail"

Started by Outsider, December 25, 2019, 04:54AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Feels damn good to read all these great comments, to see that people are enjoying the 50R.

Quote from: Hobgoblin on January 04, 2020, 10:54AM
That's some Amazing, Spectacular, Uncanny, Incredible work you've done there guys!

I was wondering - does this memory increase also increase the limit on things like simulator missions (game = 34 if I'm not mistaken) and reviewable loadscreens (game limit = 64)?

That's a good question. I have not tested the simulator missions, but I believe that the memory on characters have increased, so the sim missions shouldn't be a problem. I don't think it increased the number of loading screens that can be reviewed though -- that is likely a separate limit. Much like the limit I found during 50R testing that the game can only have 31 extraction points on the Extract menu. Any more will not appear at all.

I just wanted to say thank you so much to all of you who mod and helped this happen! I am going through a rough patch with my boyfriend who has borderline personality disorder and this has been a life saver! It has been a fantastic time the last week playing around with this to help distract myself until he is healthier to continue our relationship. Sorry for the long whinded post but once again thank you all for creating all these mods!

Quick tip for anyone who might be having trouble:

If anyone has any trouble with a few characters' moves/powers not responding, even after applying the unlock all powers/costumes cheats, delete or rename the game save folder, under Documents\Activision\Marvel Ultimate Alliance, and create a new one.  It appears leaving an old settings.dat file can cause minor issues.

Am... am I actually seeing this?

Gonna check this out this weekend. And maybe it'll fix my glitches...

Check out my Emporium🥳! (all my voice mods are here):  https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10845.msg198383.html#msg198383
And the Village🤪! (my voice workbench): https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10636.msg196523.html#msg196523

Gonna say what I do to everyone...

"Limit is something that only you mind create, you can do everything if just pursue it."

Since 2014 saw all you guys work.... congratulations Marvel Mods, this is a new era indeed.

~must find a way to help... on mods too.... :o

Forgive me for expressing belatedly, my gratitude and esteem to all the modders involved in this beautiful work. I downloaded and started to enjoy this wonderful mod but I didn't leave my gratitude here.
Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart!
I still have some ideas to contribute to the structure of the menulocation 3d model. I hope to introduce you soon.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

I am new on the forums, but played all of the games on launch co-op with my friend. Thank you for all the effort on making these mods. I have been playing almost everyday thanks to you!

After all these years, I'm not even sure if it's possible to express my gratitude for this. Amazing job, truly the
"Holy F**kin' Grail".
I'm really accumulating absence right now.

Was a fix ever found for the %NICKFURY% and missing hud glitch if you replace Nick Fury in the herostat?

I'm almost finished revamping my roster with the 50 Roster Hack, and this is pretty much the last glitch I've been unable to solve.

Quote from: Clarityman on March 02, 2020, 07:43PM
Was a fix ever found for the %NICKFURY% and missing hud glitch if you replace Nick Fury in the herostat?

I'm almost finished revamping my roster with the 50 Roster Hack, and this is pretty much the last glitch I've been unable to solve.
At the bottom of the herostat, replace defaultman with Nick, and change "playable = true" to "playable = false".
Here's how I keep his entry, for reference:
   stats {
   ailevel = 1 ;
   autospend = support ;
   body = 7 ;
   characteranims = 21_nickfury ;
   charactername = Nick Fury ;
   level = 1 ;
   menulocation = 0 ;
   mind = 8 ;
   name = NickFury ;
   playable = false ;
   powerstyle = ps_nickfury ;
   scriptlevel = 3 ;
   skin = 2101 ;
   skin_01_name = Classic ;
   sounddir = fury_m ;
   strength = 6 ;
   team = hero ;
   textureicon = 5 ;
      Multipart {
      health = 0 ;
      hideskin = gun_left_segment ;
      }

Multipart {
      health = 0 ;
      hideskin = gun_right_segment ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = grab ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = block ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = nickf_p1 ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = melee_moves ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = fightstyle_default ;
      }

}

(I took out his extra costumes just to get rid of clutter, since they won't be used)

This will make Nick's dialogues as an NPC fully functional, and won't mess up your roster, or at least I haven't run into any problems myself.
I'm a modder from Brazil. Check out my mods!

^^^This worked perfectly. Thanks so much Enchlore!

On my end, I removed
      talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = nickf_p1 ;
      }

when replacing defaultman with Fury's entry, since it did count against the talents limit in herostat.

April 06, 2020, 01:27AM #26 Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 04:31AM by Ceamonks890
Hi. the link doesn't work! Please provide a link
-X-

April 06, 2020, 04:40AM #27 Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 04:34PM by Ceamonks890
Quote from: EvGamer-X- on April 06, 2020, 01:27AM
Hi. the link doesn't work! Please provide a link

The link in the first post works fine on my end. And for future reference, please don't quote large posts in order to make a point. Its completely unnecessary and only serves as increased loading clutter for others.

April 06, 2020, 12:39PM #28 Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 06:08PM by Outsider
GET IT HERE: (Edited Out)

This link doesn't work. Give me a working link please.
-X-

if you have a phone that can use google and online storage available then download the 50r their then move it to your online storage open the website on your pc and download it from there. i recommend google drive