funny post / marvelmods basher

Started by Norrin Radd, September 30, 2007, 03:26PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I was reading some MUA posts on a different site and i came across this one:
Quotemarvelmods suck!!
all they can do is bring us colossus and moonknight! they both suck as well. and if you're not satisfied with that, they've got the solution..you can play as x-men legends 2 characters, and that's the best they could do.
who would give up ms. marvel to play as scarlet witch from xml2?
or the thing to play as juggernaut?
even if you do..the game will still crash..thnx to marvelmods!
link: http://www.marvel.com/boards/viewtopic.php?mode=flagpost&p=2215777&t=85579&sid=5259ca5362f534b281ece61a8a999703

I thought it was pretty funny.

hehe, I saw similar posts in gamefaqs in the past, too!

What a jacka$$. Looks like he doesn't even know how to install a simple mod or doesn't have the guts to report a bug.

haha,
yeah, he/she seems to think that the only characters are possible are mua default ones and xml2 ones, so obviously they dont really know whats been released

September 30, 2007, 03:43PM #3 Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 03:48PM by iammingy
I wonder who "Moon Knight 11" is...lol

EDIT: Ok, he uses the same screen name... just like me...haha

September 30, 2007, 04:10PM #5 Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 04:12PM by iammingy
OK, I have just noticed something......something is fishy about the link above... Nice one, Norrin Radd....hahahahaha

What a rude ass.  I have about a million "nice" things to say to him, and I could register on the boards to post it, because I'm a nice guy and all, but I don't want to waste the time to.  He's probably just another middle-aged bald headed reject living in his mom's basement with a milk jug next to him to piss in so he doesn't have to leave his computer.  It's easy to bash mods, but it's not always easy to make them, hence why he probably hasn't done a single one (and the fact that he is too stupid to install any says volumes about his intelligence to begin with... or lack thereof...).  It's people like this that I say you should have to submit an IQ test in order to register as a member for any board, but that's just me.  Marvel Mods is t3h 1337 h4kz0rz, so fuck him.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

WTF...over-critical. See if that jackass can do better.

I think you're all wasting your time with this topic. Feeling insulted by the post of some random guy is pointless. Plus, it's just one ignorant guy against the hordes of people who appreciate what you've done, and hopefully continue doing.

i dont feel insulted (even if i would have contributed more, i still wouldnt feel insulted), i thought it was funny, hence the subject title, i just thought i would share it with others

I don't feel insulted either. However, the thing I really don't like is that people's work/effort are not appreciated. If something sucks, how does it suck? How can it be improved? No constructive comments what so ever. It's a win-win situation. The only reason raised is that the next-gen mod crashed (on his computer), which no one has reported so far. :D

I think Gevth doesn't know the meaning of this topic --- look at that link. :rofl:

No, sorry, I was just mainly addressing Burning Rage. I know it's funny in some way.

its all good. its too bad some people dont realize what theyre missing out on. the xml1/2//mua series are some of my favorite games, and i only recently discovered the modding community for these games.