[MUA1] The Outsider's Guide To Modding

Started by Outsider, September 07, 2019, 09:59PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 05, 2023, 12:46PM #45 Last Edit: August 06, 2023, 06:07AM by spidermatt
I have three questions when it comes to creating Loading Screens and Hud Heads for myself. Which version of SkinnerUI should I use, does all of this require Alchemy 5, and do I have to worry about viruses?

Quote from: spidermatt on August 05, 2023, 12:46PM
I have three questions when it comes to creating Loading Screens and Hud Heads for myself. Which version of SkinnerUI should I use, does all of this require Alchemy 5, and do I have to worry about viruses?

SkinnerUI only has one version and it does not require Alchemy 5. You don't have t worry about viruses with any of our tools. However, SkinnerUI does not work for most people on Windows 10 or Windows 11, so you will likely have better luck with Alchemy 5 tools. Loading screens can be created with image2igb, and you can use the Alchemy 5 texture replacement method for hud heads. You can find tools here and the tutorial for Alchemy 5 texture replacement can be found here. If you need additional help, our Discord server is much more active in terms of assisting people, as it's easier to talk and reply in real time.

October 04, 2023, 09:11AM #47 Last Edit: October 04, 2023, 10:07AM by spidermatt
I got the loading screens taken care of and I'm still figuring out how to create hud heads. Now is there a way to change images in the Objectives section?

Quote from: spidermatt on October 04, 2023, 09:11AM
I got the loading screens taken care of and I'm still figuring out how to create hud heads. Now is there a way to change images in the Objectives section?

Sorry, but this tutorial is about character modding, so you're in the wrong place. Send me a direct message. I'm currently at work, so I'll respond when I can.